lost in the labyrinth

A/N- HELP AJDJSHF so much happened today i found out im going to the eras tour like omfg and then the travis and taylor KISS?! I ALMOST PASSED OUT "karma is the guy on the CHIEFS coming straight home to meeee" anyways enjoy :)

I have a 2 month break before I go back on tour once again in Argentina, meaning I get to spend a lot of this time with Travis.

We lay on his couch eating popcorn and M&Ms while watching Grey's Anatomy. I feel tired but I don't say anything because I want to stay like this in the warmth of his body, being held by his arms. His fingers run through my blonde hair softly and it gives me butterflies all over.

With his other hand I feel him give my thigh a light squeeze so I turn to look into his face and smile. "Hm?"

"Nothing... just.. you."

My smile grows and he places a kiss on my cheek, then my nose, and then finally my lips. I rest my head back into his chest and lay my eyes on the TV screen again but all I could think about is him, him who I truly think I am starting to fall for.

After about half an hour my eyes grow heavy and eventually shut as I rest my body on his.

(Travis' POV)

God, this woman is so incredible. I was sure I was only full of delusion when I made that bracelet. I never thought I would actually have any bit of a chance with her. I have always had a lil celebrity crush on her but I never knew just how incredibly amazing she was. Taylor is so kind, genuine, funny, caring, smart, adorable, and damn hot. I'm not gonna do anything that will mess things up with her because I really need things to last. She has been through so much and I need her to have somebody who will treat her just right, appreciate her, and love her because that is what she deserves and more. I will give her all those things. These past few days the question that keeps being asked in my head is "am I falling for her?'" I know that its way too soon but damn the things she makes me feel are hella strong and I would go through fire to protect her if I needed to.

I look down at her closed eyes and smile. I gently kiss her forehead and carefully adjust my body position and lean back on the couch and I intertwine my fingers with hers. How could a person be so perfect?

I kiss her again this time in the corner of her lips and I see and smirk form on her face. "How bout we go up to bed, hm", I whisper into her neck as I kiss it. "will you carry me?"

Without any hesitation or thought I stand up and open my arms wide which earns me a huge grin from her and she jumps into my arms and snuggles into me.

As I walk up the stairs I kiss her cheeks and neck. "Thank you", she breathes softly as I lay her down on the bed. "Let me help you undress."

I unbuckle her jeans and slide them off her legs and reach underneath her shirt to unclasp her bra. "I am sorry if you were expecting sex tonight I-I don't k-know why I am so sleepy I really am sorry."

I frown at her words and climb next to her and wrap my arm over her body. "Taylor I could and would never expect anything from you especially sex. Being here with you is more than enough, but whenever you're horny let me know and don't worry I will be up for it no matter what."

She laughs at my response which makes me feel better. I wish she understood how much she means to me and much I care for her. She deserves the entire world of care and love and that is what I am going to give her.

After a few moments of silence, "Trav?"

"Mhm", I hum back.

"I'm really sorry I just remembered I should have asked you way earlier but tomorrow night I have this cameo SNL thing, its just one line nothing special but I am gonna do it and I would love it if you came. You obviously don't have to but there is an afterparty and it would just be a little something fun to do, you know?"