meeting her

*TW death threats*

-Rep-

I was here at the park where Karma wanted to meet, I was scared to meet her after so long I got out of the car and went where she was "You are late" she said "Shut up what do you want Karma" I said with an anger tone "Oh so that is how you talk to your big sister" She said "What is it that you want if don't say it now I will live" I said with an annoyed "Oh, okay well straight to the point I see half a million dollars in cash" she said I laugh "Are you crazy what makes you think that I will do that" I said "Your little girlfriend life" she said with a smirk in her face "How do you know about her" I said, was surprised that she knew about lover "I know people now give me the half a million dollars in cash by next week" she said "Were do you expect me to half a million dollars" I say "Oh I hear your little pathetic dream of being a singer is takeing off" she said, "Yeah well not at point were I can just have spare half a million dollars." I said, "Well that is not my problem I just need half a million dollars by next week and if I don't have it then something will happen to your little girlfriend." she said.

-Lover-

I woke up in the middle of the night I didn't feel Rep instead I felt her spot empty and cold I checked the time it was almost one in the morning then grabbed my phone and texted her to ask where she was. No responses which was weird since Rep always responded to my texts fast I could not go back to sleep thinking about what Rep was doing was she cheating God, I hoped not.

-Rep-

I got home and went to talk to midnight I knocked on her door, and she opened it. And my phone also died so this was not my day.

"Hey, so how did it go." 

"Bad like really bad."

"Okay calm down talk slowly."

"Well, she wants half a million dollars in cash by next week."

"WHAT! Why?"

"I don't know all I know is that she wants half a million dollars in cash by next week."

"You better not give it to her."

"The thing is that she threatened to hurt Lover if I didn't give it to her."

"WHAT! Why?"

"I don't know does it look like I know."

"Well it's almost two in the morning so go to bed and we will figure something out."

"Okay thanks again for the support"

"No problem"

I left her room and came back and saw Lover awake, she was crying "My love, what happened, why are you crying." I said well making my way to her to hug her "Rep are you cheating on me do you not love me" she said while bearly making a sentence while she cried "What no never I will never do that to you, I love you and only you." I said while still holding her "Then why were you not here nor answer my text." she said while starting to calm down more "My lov my phone died And I was eating someone an old friend" I said the only thing I lie was about the friend Karma was my sister, not a friend but I did not want to worry lover with Karma. "Promise me that you will never cheat on me or that you already did it," she said while looking at me. "My lov I will never ever cheat on you I promise and I have never cheated on you, I pinky promise," I said then kissed her, then we cuddled until we fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry that was a short chapter, I did write half sleep at two in the morning so hope is not that bad.

Hope you have a nice day/morning/afternoon/night.