Christmas

Hey, this will be a Christmas. Thanks for reading this year it made my year better. I hope you have an amazing 2024.

⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING A LITTLE BIT OF SMUT ⚠️⚠️

-------------------------------------------------------

-Rep-

I woke when I checked the time it was 10:00 am it was latte and Lover was still peacefully sleeping next to me in her pink pajamas since she was still sleeping I decided to go and make some breaks O decided to make waffles with strawberries, and blueberries and syrup and some coffee on the side.

I was about to take the breakfast to Lover when the bell rang I went to see it and it was packaged, Then I remembered it was the present I had ordered for Lover, well one of the presents I had given her. I got her a ring and am also getting her a cat. She is going to choose what cat she wants. I opened the to see the ring it was beautiful instead of a normal diamond ring the stone was custom-made to look like a flower it was made out of 14K White Gold.

"What's that?" I suddenly heard a voice behind me, it scared I turned and saw Lover standing over me. I close the box, and the rings come in, and try to cover them.

"I-"

"Rep"

"I-"

"Reputation what it that," she said while crossing her arms.

"I made breakfast for you is in the kitchen go and have it I already ate."

"Reputation doesn't change the subject and tell me what is"

"I can't tell you,"

"Why, you said there would be no more secrets"

"I know, but this is your Christmas present, so I can't let you see it."

"Fine"

"Go get breakfast is on the kitchen counter."

"Okay."

While Lover went and got her breakfast, I went and wrapped her present and placed it under the tree. I went to the kitchen, and Lover was almost done with her breakfast.

"Did you like it, my Lov?"

"Yes."

"Good, while you finish  I will go get ready. we need to go buy the things for the party. Remember, it starts tonight, and it ends tomorrow morning."

"Okay."

While Lover was finishing eating, I headed upstairs and lay down some comfortable clothes. I was in the shower when Lover joined me. As soon as she entered, she pushed me against the wall and started to kiss me.

"Bold, aren't we?"

"Oh shut up,"

Before I could say anything, she kissed me, With my hand, I traced down her waist and pulled her body closer to me then she started to kiss me, kiss my jawline, making herself down my neck and then to my boobs with one hand she would play with one and with her mouth she would suck on the other as I hold back moans. Then, once she finishes with one, she starts with the other one in the same process. Once she is finished, she leaves a trail of kisses down my stomach. Once she reaches the bottom, she plays with my clint with her tongue as I try to hold my moans from all of the teasing she is doing.  

Then she makes her way up and starts to kiss my neck then whispers "Spread for me" I do as she says, and then she starts playing with my clint this is her hand while she kisses me passionately. "Stop teasing and do it," I said as I was tired of the teasing, without saying a word she entered me with two fingers, my body left a loud moan not because two fingers were a lot for me but because she caught me off guard even though I ask for it. Then, without saying another word, she entered another finger in a loud moan. She left my body, and she started to play with my clint using her thumb.