✨ Chapter 27✨

Itti si hansi
Itti si khushi
Itta sa tukda chand ka
Khwabon ke tinkon se
Chal banayein aashiyan x (2)

Dabe dabe paaon se
Aaye haule haule zindagi
Hothon pe ungli chadha ke
Hum taale laga ke
Chal gumsum tarane chupke chupke gaayein

Aadhi aadhi baant lein
Aaja dil ki yeh zameen
Thoda sa tera sa hoga
Thoda mera bhi hoga
Apna yeh aashiyaan
______________________________________

It's morning and here our akshu and abhi both are sleeping peacefully hugging aarav....they both have a peaceful smile on their face.....

Sunlight fell on their faces but they covered their face with blanket, aarav sleep got disturbed because of sun light, he slowly open his eyes and look here and there with his cute little doe eyes to identify the surrounding where is he,

He looked at his side to find his mom and dad, he stretched his cute little arms when he realised that it's his parents room....

He slowly sat on bed and looked at both of them confusingly, he kept looking at them for sometime then thought something ....he slowly tap akshita's face, but she didn't reacted, then he look at abhi and tapped his face, abhi also didn't reacted.....aarav pouted and said slowly Mumma....

He called her 2-3 times by shaking her....she stirred in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes, seeing this aarav smile at her, akshu looked at him and smile..

Aarav slowly wrapped his small hands around her neck and kept his face on her chest, she smile and said rubbing his back happy birthday beta.....

He looked at her, she tickled him on his tummy, he giggle nd tried to stop her by holding her hands....akshu stopped and smile looking at his happy face....

Aarav looked at abhi and again at akshu, she winked at him , aarav giggled and got on top of abhi and sat on his chest.....

He slowly tapped abhi's face , he still didn't reacted, aarav got irritated and lightly pulled abhi's hairs... Feeling pain he opened his eyes and looked at aarav' face who is sitting on his chest with a irritated face...

Abhi smile looking at his irritated face and said pulling his chubby cheeks happy birthday mera bachha..

Aarav smile and lie down on abhi chest, hiding his face in abhi's neck ....abhi smile at his gesture and hugged him back .....

Akshu smile looking at both of them and said chalo now get up and get ready.....we have a lot of work to do ....

Abhi and aarav both looked at her for sometime and turned their face to other side,. She looked at them with open mouth getting astonished.....

Did u guys just ignored me....she asked folding her arms in front of her chest....

Abhi bite his lips to hold his laugh,when they both didn't reacted, she huffed getting annoyed and throwed pillow on them , they both looked at her and started laughing seeing her face.....

She got up and went inside washroom after taking her clothes from wardrobe.

Abhi looked at aarav' and said mumma got angry.....

Aarav pouted and nodded his head....

After sometime , they all got ready, akshita picked aarav in her arms.....
Then they came downstairs,

Everyone smile looking at them , abhi and akshu smile at them and got settle on their respective chairs after greeting them ...

Everyone wished him happy birthday one by one and showered this little bundle of joy with lots of love....