Prologue

It is the night time, the moon is shining bright and the Raving Rabbids are on their way to a fantastic magic show at the junkyard. Their cheers grew loud as they couldn't wait to watch. Meanwhile a random chicken with a purple suit plucks its body out of one of the rabbids' broken "spaceships". The chicken walks around for a couple of seconds clueless. The chicken would then poof into a Rabbid wearing a dirty and ripped purple suit. It was the Magician Rabbid.

"Ughh what happened". His vision starts to come back to him. He looks at his clothing all dirty and ripped along with a couple of feathers on his body.

"How did these get on me? HCK!" The bunny coughs up feathers out of his mouth. "Bleh ok I gotta figure out what happened." While he plucks out the feathers from his body the Magician looks at the broken ship. He then starts to remember what got him into this situation.

"Right I was doing one of my Magic shows until some talentless hack decided to steal my spotlight. Once I got my electric powers a dumb rabbid with the phone reflected one of my bolts back at me. I should've aimed at the girl when I had the chance. And where the hell is my hat?"

While talking to himself he here's the magic show near him. "Huh a magic show? But I haven't even made an announcement? I bet that human is still here hogging my glory."

The magician starts walking towards the magic show. He see's that the junkyard is under rebuilding due to a massive explosion. Whatever it was it's not stopping the show from going on. He walks through the doors seeing a crowd of rabbids hyped for the show. He also saw the leader of the rabbids Professor Barranco 3 being interested. The lights turn on as a female rabbid starts an announcement.

"Ladies and gentle bunnies welcome to another magic show starring our lovable top hat wearing bunny THE MAGICAL RABBID"

The Magical Rabbid appears out of a fake dust cloud which impresses the Rabbids. His appearance is similar to the Magician Rabbid with the purple hat, suit, and red bow tie except now he has a mustache.

"NOW WAIT JUST A MINUTE!" The Magician Rabbid yells out. "Who the hell is this?"

"Umm who are you?" Barranco 3 says

"Umm hello I'm the Magician Rabbid remember?" Everyone stares at silence "I did a lot of magic shows for you?" Everyone is still in silence "I helped you in the invasion before?

"Ahhh yes now I remember you" Barranco 3 says

"Now please tell me who this imposter is?" Says Magician Rabbid

"Huh?" Says Magic Rabbid

"Well you've been missing for a year now so we got another magician to replace you"

"WHAT!! No one can replace perfection?! Well now that I'm back I will now be the star of this show"

"Actually me and my brothers thought about it and decided to make him the permanent magician." Barranco 3 says

"WHAT?! WHY!?"

"Well he's a lot more nicer, takes criticism better, and overall is more entertaining than you"

"No freaking way I am far superior than the cheap knock off."

"Personally I think this "cheap knock off" is a big improvement from you."

"HUH?! You take that back, I am perfection incarnate!" The Magician says

"Well then why don't you prove your superiority right now. Show everyone what the Magician Rabbid can do." Barranco 3 says in a snarky way.

"Alright then let me show you some REAL magic tricks HA!" Magician Rabbid says as he tries to use his electricity powers. Unfortunately after getting a bolt hit right back at him and becoming a chicken he ended up losing his powers. "What the why isn't this working"

"Wow that was very good" Barranco 3 says sarcastically.

"Step aside old bunny I'm gonna show the audience how to do magic right" The Magic Rabbid says as he makes a Pop Tart pop out of a toaster.

The Rabbids all cheered and Barranco 3 was impressed with the trick with the Magician Rabbid was only getting more pissed.

"THAT'S BULLCRAP HE STOLE ONE OF MY TRICKS'' The Magician says angrily

"Nah mate he put a Pop Tart in it instead of a piece of bread which makes it more impressive" Says a random Rabbid in the audience.

"This cannot be happening! I HAVE DONE THIS GIG FOR YEARS HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!!"

"Well I guess you better find a new gig because now you are fired" Barranco 3 says

"NO!! I WILL NOT LET SOME MUSTACHE WEARING RIP OFF OUT DO ME LIKE THIS!!" Magician Rabbid says.

"Yeah I've heard enough of this. Get this bunny out of my sight now." Barranco 3 says as two Rabbid guards grab the Magician.

"WHAT THE!? HEY STOP LET GO OF ME YOU IDIOTS!! The Magician says struggling to get out of the Rabbid guards grasps

The Rabbid guards kick the Magician Rabbid out of the show. They lock the entrance to make sure he doesn't come back in.

"So long old timer" Magic Rabbid says.

"FINE!! I DON'T NEED YOU ANYWAY! I DON'T NEED ANY OF YOU!! I'LL GO FIND A PLACE WHERE I AM APPRECIATED!! AND WHEN I BECOME MORE SUCCESSFUL I'LL LAUGH AT YOUR FACES TO PROVE HOW WRONG YOU ALL WERE FOR DUMPING ME!! YOU'LL SEE!!!"

The Magician Rabbid walks off and leaves the junkyard.