Chapter 1: Rain on The Roaming Rabbid

After the Magician leaves the junkyard he starts to get a little teary eyed as he talks to himself.

"It's not fair, how could they do this to me. I'm supposed to be the greatest magician in the world, not that face haired copycat. I mean l was a part of the invasion against the glade. His magic isn't even real nor is it original."

The bunny walks down a long street grieving about losing his job as continues to talk to himself.

"That girl...that stupid girl...she took my fame...my talent...she ruined my life. I wish I could find her and make her pay for destroying my career and-"

Before he could finish his sentence rabbid is hit by a truck from behind. The bunny is stuck to the front of the vehicle for a while until he reaches the city streets. The truck stops on a red sign launching the bunny off of it.

"ACK watch where you're driving bum."

The Magician looks around to see humans and rabbids walking around the city. He then starts to ponder. *Honking*

"HEY MOVE OUT OF THE STREET YOU STUPID RABBID" Says the truck driver. The Magician moves out of the way on to the crosswalk. He continued to ponder until he got an idea.

"Hmm what if I show these humans and rabbids all the amazing magic I can do. That way I can convince Barranco 3 to give me my job back and get rid of that hazbin. But where to find some magician stuff?"

The Magician tries to communicate with some humans. "Hello giant hairy creatures, could you help me find where the magician stuff is?" Sadly what the magician doesn't know is that humans don't understand a rabbids unique language.

"What is this thing talking about?"

"I don't know but it sounds stupid"

"Let's just ignore it and it will go away."

The Magician is confused and starts to pester the humans more.

"Hey out of my way you stupid idiot"

"What, but you didn't answer my question? HEY I'M TALKING TO YOU!" The Magician Bunny angrily.

"I SAID TO GET OUT OF MY WAY"

One of the humans kicks the rabbid out of his way, launching him onto the other side of the street. He then lands in front of four other rabbids just minding their own business.

"Woah where did he come from?"

"I don't know?"

The Magician gets up and asks the four Rabbids where to find some magician stuff. "Say you guys know where the magician stuff is?"

"Uhh no" "Nope" "Sorry mate"

"Yes"

"Really?"

"No"

The Magician sighs "Fine I'll just find some magician stuff myself since nobody else wants to help" The Magician says pushing away the other Rabbids.

"Man, what pissed him off?"

"I don't know nor do I care" The Magician walks aimlessly through the city not knowing where to go or what to do next.

"This is stupid...these people can't help a single bunny find some magician stuff. God tonight freaking sucks I don't see how it could get worse." The Magician frustratingly says. Unfortunately it does as the noise of thunder starts and water comes out of the sky. Should've kept his mouth shut in all honesty

"Oh no no no C'MON ARE YOU KIDDING ME! GAH I need to find a place to stay dry."The Magician tries to find a place to dry off at. He tries to steal an umbrella from one of the humans but it goes as well as you expect.