Chapter 2: A Familiar Face

The Magician Rabbid wakes up dizzy struggling to get up from the ground.

"Ugh, my head Ugh where the hell am I?"He sees that he's trapped in a black void of nothingness "Is this what the afterlife looks like? Am I dead!? No, I can't be, I got too much to live for." Before he could continue talking he hears a voice similar to his.

"Pathetic"

"Huh, who said that?" The Magician doesn't get a response. "Hey I know you're out there. Come out and face me like a true Rabbid" And yet still no response "Hmph guess they ran away...coward." The Magician turns around to see a bunch of crude scribbles of Rabbids. "What the!?"

"Do you see who these are?" The voice says.

"A bunch of badly drawn scribbles?"

"No, they were your fans" "My fans?"

"Yes the ones who adored you, gave you a lot of love, The ones that gave you a purpose in life."

"Wait, what do you mean?" The Magician Rabbid questionably says

"Do you not remember what happened? Do you not remember her?" A crude scribble of a girl appears in front of the Magician. "She took all of your fans, your popularity, your love, everything you worked so hard for. And in the end, your fans turned on you, you would later be replaced, and you become irrelevant."

"Hey I-I'm still the best Magician out there. I'm still loved and cherished"

"Being in denial will not help you, you know."

"You're a petty loser"

"Look at yourself you look like a homeless bum with those ripped clothes."

"You took advantage of our foolishness to get popular, now who's the fool?"

"There's a reason why you were replaced by someone better" The scribbled Rabbids keep taunting the Magician.

"No shut up I am the best I gave you entertainment and this is how you repay me!?"

"You never gave them actual entertainment. You never even cared about them like I did. You only cared about your big fat ego" Says the scribbled girl.

"Why you little-" The scribbles start to laugh at the Magician with the voices becoming louder and louder. "STOP IT STOP LAUGHING AH GOD!! !!AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"*GASP Panting*" The Magician wakes up from his little nightmare. "Phew... it was just a dream *Panting* just a very bad dream." The Magician looks around his surroundings.

"Am I in a bedroom, how did I even get here?" The Magician see's the walls are painted with Butterflies and stars, A bunch of toys, and a tv. "I could've sworn I was in the city streets." The Magician looks at himself to see a bunch of bandages on him with sunflowers and rainbows. "What the hell?" He also realizes his clothes have been ripped and messed up. "Oh you've gotta be kidding me I just got these"

*Creek* The Magician turns to see the door open up. He sees a human walk into the room, however he is in shock to see who that human was "Oh hi you're awake. I hope you had a good long rest." It was a little girl, the same one who ruined the Magician's career and he is living in her house. He couldn't believe he would see that face again.

"I saw you outside in the rain, knocked out cold. You looked very hurt so I took you in and let you sleep on my bed. I also gave you cute little bandages for you. I know they aren't very helpful with a lot of bruises and scars but it's all I got and I'm trying my best."

The Magician is confused, why is the girl being so friendly to him? "Oh where are my manors? My name is Alice and I will be taking care of you until you feel better."