Prologue // No Recollections of Last Night

Her core was sore. Her legs felt heavy. Her eyes were closed but the light made her jolt from her bed, her skin pressed to another skin. Her legs were tangled with large thighs, while her torso was wrapped around with a heavy arm. She turned to her side, seeing a peaceful man sleep beside her, his mouth producing soft snores.

Who was he? And what was he doing on a bed with her?

She could feel the hangover march through her brain, sending pounding waves inside her head.

She groaned.

She slowly removed the cold sheets from her body to see the man was naked as well, the morning wood shining against the sunlight. She screamed, pushing the man down on the bed while her eyes were tainted by it, covering her eyes in pure horror.

The man growled in anger, his black eyes glaring her way when he stood up, her eyes glorifying his tanned chest, his stomach forming a slight six-pack abs. She wrapped herself on the sheets whilst he grabbed a towel and hid his manhood.

"Who the fuck are you?" she screamed.

"Who the fuck are you?" he repeated in anger.

"I'm Samantha!" she replied.

"I'm Christian!" he answered.

"Why do I have a wedding ring on my finger?" Samantha calmly asked, but her heart was frantic. But her eyes grew to realization, as well as Christian, who was mirroring her expression as well.

They were accidentally married.

"Fuck," Christian cursed under his breath.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author's Note:

Just a head's up, there will be a lot of grammatical errors/plot holes in my story. But if you do read this, thank you so much! I'm entering this in the Wattys 2015, and I'm hoping you will support this through the end.

This will also be a short story or if I change my mind, it might be a 30-chapter novella. Also, I will not always focus much on her CEO-ness so for the first few chapters she will not be immersed in her CEO life. It will be further explained in the latter chapters. So thank you again for reading and I love you all!