💜18💜

They take the man to the hospital and inside, Mr. Xinci asks Shen Wei how the man got injured.

Shen Wei was silent because he was scared. Yunlan was wrapping his shoulders and he also asked him how he got injured

Shen Wei looks at everyone and then at his uncle Xinci.

"I was thinking how to take care of Yunlan, then I heard noise from outside. I see from the window that a man was trying to climb the pipe which comes in the room. He sees me and jumps back"

Shen Wei said and stops "Then how he gets injured?" Yunlan asked him again

"I run outside and when I go there he was injured and he looks at me and he said..."

Shen Wei again stops "What?" Xinci asked again.

"He said because of me Yunlan will get hurt!"

Shen Wei said and hugged Yunlan's chest. Listening to him, everyone was shocked. They asked Yunlan to take him in the room.

The opposite happens and now Yunlan was taking care of Shen Wei instead, hugging him with one arm and kissing his forehead.

"You really get hurt because of me Yunlan" his tone was innocent
"no this is wrong you give me air to breathe"

Yunlan told and was getting suspicious on hong because she can say anything rubbish like this to Shen Wei

Meanwhile Sang and Wang comes inside and she told something to Yunlan and Shen Wei.

"The man was crazy and said rubbish talks," Said Wang and sit there on the sofa beside her husband.

Yunlan becomes straight but Shen Wei was still clinging to him.

"Okay he was crazy man but why he said that to baby?" Yunlan's point was valid and this scare Shen Wei more

"See he comes from the God to tell you all I am not good for Yunlan"

Shen Wei sit back and ask with worry, "Shut up Shen Wei!" Sang scolded him and he pouted,

"Wang jie, I am right?" Shen Wei ask

"No you are wrong Shen Wei" she said and Sang think something thing.

"Are you sure you listened to him clearly, maybe you misunderstands,"

Shen Wei looks at Yunlan and he laughs,

"Yes this is possibility because you think too much about this bullshit nowadays"

Yunlan replied and pinched his cheeks "Ouch" Shen Wei rubs his cheeks and pout. Yunlan and others smile.

"Ouch!!" They all looked at Yunlan because he was rubbing his cheeks now.

"Why you do this?" Yunlan ask.
"Revenge Yunlan!!!" Shen Wei

Sang and Wang laugh loud and go from there. Yunlan pushed Shen Wei back and start teasing him, making him giggle non-stop.

"My baby," Yunlan said and hug Shen Wei tightly.
"I am sure it's Hong's plan again. She will never get on right path," he thinks.
"I will not let my Shen Wei hurt because of her again" Yunlan think again and kissed Shen's cheeks.

The next day, everyone was worried and they pamper Shen Wei a lot, especially Yunlan.

After some days, Yunlan's bandage was removed and they apply for holidays. At home, preparations started. Everyone was packing their stuff very happily.

Yunlan helps his father-in-law in packing and then they packs Shen Wei and Yunlan's bags.

Shen Wei was just roaming from one room to another checking their preparations. After they all were ready, they booked an army so they travel together.

ZhuLing and his wife stays back to take care of everything. They all placed their bags inside and take their seats.

Yunlan sit with Shen Wei, Lin sit with Hong, Sang sit with Wang of course, Zhujiu sit with Mr. Shen and Mrs. and Mrs. Xinci.

Everyone was so happy. The journey started and they play songs and dances.

Mr. Xinci dances and everyone laughs and enjoy. Then he told his brother when both couple dance. Xinci said, I love you to his wife and make her shy. everyone was hooting

"I am tired now," said Mr. Shen, Xinci also sits tiredly
"We are old now," he said, and they all laugh.

The driver was driving slowly and smiling.
"Come on, auntie... our turn," said Zhujiu, and they started dancing on the fast song.

After them, Lin and Hong danced. Hong was not interested. She was trying to get closer to Yunlan's seat. Lin was looking at her with love. He wants to propose her.

They were not dancing accurately and with one small jump she deliberately fell in Yunlan's lap
"Oh" Shen Wei gets worried and everyone as well
"Jie, are you okay?" He asks and Lin helps her to stand up.
"I'm sorry' She apologized to Yunlan who was angry and sulking. He knows she did this deliberately.

"It's okay" He said and now Sang and Wang dances.

As they sit elders forbids Weilan to dance but Shen Wei makes innocent face
"Papa. Mom. Dad. I am left behind. I also want to dance with Yunlan"

Listening to him, Yunlan smiles, thinking something.
"Yes, everyone dances. Why not we?" Yunlan
"The road is little jumpy now. And if you fell, then? Take care of your arm. You dance later!" Said Mr. Shen.

But Shen Wei stands "Papa no"
Yunlan also stands "I will take care"

They start dancing now in the running bus. Yunlan was holding Shen Wei's lower back with one hand and with other he was holding the seat while smiling at Hong.

She gets angry. Yunlan deliberately place hand at Shen Wei's hips pretending he saves him from falling.

"Now sit down" Mr. Shen said and Zhujiu agreed with him.
Shen Wei was very happy now. He was giggling and enjoying the view outside as well. After two hours ride, they stopped at a hotel to get food.

Hong and Lin stayed inside the bus and others went out. As they entered the hotel it was filled with smoke. It was their theme not harmful but all of them forbids Shen Wei from stepping inside.

"Yunlan go and take Shen Wei back to the bus. Tell us what you want to eat!" said Yunlan's mom and they comes back.

Yunlan playfully teased Shen Wei, causing Shen Wei to become more affectionate towards him. Seeing their lovey-dovey behavior, Hong felt upset.

_____________________