O N E

"you know what fuck off." A boy middle my age stated in an irritated voice.

"Yoongi hyung why are you literally tired 24/7?"

"Hoba don't ask me such questions." Yoongi said.

"Do you watch porn at night?" Hobi said.

"Why there are really things like this in your mind. FUCK OFF I said." Yoongi said for the last time.

"I won't what will you do?" Hobi said and teased him.

That was the last straw. He fucked up because the great sleepy yoongi was awaken and was chasing hobi who was running for his life.

They then saw the teacher coming so they sat on the bench again. The teacher glared at yoongi and started to say something which yoongi don't really give a fuck. "Class today we have a new student so be nice to him ok. PLEASE."

Guess the teacher was mentioning yoongi indirectly. Because he used to bully the students in his earlier days of college but not now. He even hated the fact that he need to get up and have to leave his precious bed for that DAMNED college.

He didn't give a fuck and started to do something. When all of the class got shut which made yoongi to look what the fuck really happened. He saw that a beautiful type of boy was entering the college. Yoongi noticed that the boy was wearing a black hoodie and the jeans was black too and his hairs were fluffy which made him cute cause his face was already so cute that made yoongi go aww which he will never say to a person not even himself.

That boy came near yoongi's bench and sat on it. Beside THE Min Fucking Yoongi. He looked at Yoongi and Smiled. Yoongi flashed a smile he cause don't know how to react to this cute boy.

He wanted to ask so many questions but he just asked. "What's your name?"

"Jimin."

-

I'm writing for the first time. So if there are any mistakes please tell me in ther comments and don't be a silent reader.

Imma FLY BYEE. *Falls from Niagara pho pho*