E L E V E N

Yooncat:
Are you serious?
Jungwonie:
Hyung am I looking unserious

Bffr 😒Yooncat: Ok whateverJungwonie:Hyung Jimin was a singer Yooncat:I know how many times will you tell me that?Jungwonie: No it's just is he your boyfriend? 🌚Yooncat:No wtfBye

Bffr 😒
Yooncat:
Ok whatever
Jungwonie:
Hyung
Jimin was a singer
Yooncat:
I know how many times will you tell me that?
Jungwonie:
No it's just is he your boyfriend? 🌚
Yooncat:
No wtf
Bye

Yoongi's pov
I put my phone down and looked at them who were chitchatting about something. Jin hyung Jimin were talking. Taehyung and Jungkook as usual were playing some shitty ass game and Namjoon was giving English lessons to Hoba. I have no one by my side right now. Oh I feel so lonely. I want to make something delicious for them. What should I make? Hmm let me search.

I searched when I found my thing. Spicy tofu. I will make an extra maple tofu for Taehyung too cause he is allergetic to Spicy food.

I opened the video and started to do as what the woman was doing. Let me give you all the video so you can watch and make the tofu.

Here is the video. Make the tofu and tell me how you made it ok.

I then saw Jimin coming towards the kitchen while his eyes were stucked on his phone. He was seeing something very interested ly. I want to know.

Jimin looked at me and smiled. "What are you making hyung?"

I smiled back. "I'm making spicy tofu and an extra maple tofu for Taehyung."

"Why tho?"

"Because." I told him. "He is allergetic to Spicy food."

"Oh."

"By the way..I wanna ask you something." Jimin said.

"Wait.. me too."

"Do you possibly know who Doctor Min yoongi was?" Both said at the same time.

"Woah.. are you having visions too?" Yoongi asked.

"I think yes. I saw a blur faced man talking with another man who was possibly wearing baby pink." Jimin said.

"Wow. Weren't you asking about what happened to me that day in college?" Yoongi stated.

"Yes?" Jimin said. "What did you really saw that day?'

"It was..." I started. "I saw a man and another man talking. By their talks atleast I got to know that they were married."

"Hyung I think this things are connected to our past. Maybe we are connected to our past and these visions."  Jimin stated when Yoongi looked at him.