T W E N T Y N I N E

♡︎ liked by yoongi and 100k others

Jimin: fuck I look like shit here :(

Load comments

Hoesuck: shut tf up chim, you look good than me
Yoongi: beautiful 💗
Tae: my chimpie
Jayyy: cute :)
Jungcock: i'm coming over, my baby is sad :((
Jin: my small pie ✨
Joon: you look far better than me guy!

REAL LIFE!!

"Jimin please talk to me!" Right now yoongi was trying to talk to yoongi who was too much angry on him.

"Why? I'm nothing. Just go. I don't want to talk to anyone." Jimin said and was about to go but yoongi held his hand and stopped him.

"What is bothering you?" He asked calmly.

"Nothing." Jimin tried to lie.

"Jiminie, please tell, please open up, it's for your own good." He said and hugged him.

"It's because of the thing that I realised. I realised that no one actually loves me, I was never anyone's anything. It's just I'm a backup friend. I realised and late but sooner or later I did." Jimin said and cried silently.

"No Jimin, no. You're really my life. See even faith couldn't separate us that we are destined again in this life too. You really thought I would let you go because someone came and talked to me. Jimin, Taehyung is actually right when he calls you 'Jiminie pabo'." Yoongi said and ran away because an angry Jimin was running behind him.

"Say that again, and next thing you see is your ass flying away." Jimin said in an angry voice.

"I brought this— OMG, WTH. JIMINIE STOP." Jin suddenly came and flinched both of them by his high pitched voice.

"Sorry hyung but he called me pabo."

"It's ok, he is a donkey that's why said that." Jin said at which Jimin chuckled and Yoongi frowned.

~

At evening...

"WHAT? YOU GOT THE INFORMATION? PLEASE. THIS IS DO GOOD."

"What happened?" Jimin said coming while running.

"They found out who was behind our death, and I swear I will not leave that bitch."

"Not this time."

---

Fucking hell. This is shit.