E I G H T E E N

"see jimin I'm not sure what I should say but... your friend seems kinda...creepy." yoongi highlighted the word creepy with a sigh.

"Hyung I know my friend he is saying truth. He never said anything false yo me in his entire life." Jimin said more like protesting against yoongi to stand by the side of his bestie.

"Ok whatever. I wanna sleep, we will talk about that later." He plugged his earphones once again.

After that they reached the place and booked rooms for three, i mean.. they have to share rooms with eachother.
Namjoon and Jin in one room, Taehyung,Jungkook and Hobi in one room and of course last but not least Yoongi and Jimin in one room.

Yoongi quickly fell into the soft bed once he was in the room. He felt like he was sleeping in cotton candy. He then remembered that he had to share a room with Jimin, who was fond of neatness. It isn't like Yoongi doesn't likes neatness, it's just he was too lazy to do it.

Yoongi quickly opened his eyes to see two pair of eyes staring at him with intense. "Hyung..." He started. "do you want me to open your shoes or are you going to open it by yourself now."

Yoongi quickly opened the shoes and fell into the bed once again. "Hyung I can't... Why are you sleepy?" Yoongi heard him saying things but before he could say anything he was already in deep slumber.

In the canteen of that hotel

"Where is yoongi?" Jin said while munching on his chips.

Jimin gave him a look when everyone understood what 'happened' to yoongi.

"Are we gonna start our trip without him?" Jimin asked when Namjoon spoke. "No. We will start our Journey tomorrow and for today let's say bye to eachother and head to our rooms." He ended his statement and headed back while everyone did the same.

Jimin's POV

I came back to my-..our room. I saw him still sleeping. I wanted to sleep but where? He was covering the whole bed, I have to pull him aside. I went near him and started tickling his feets when he mumbled something. My eyes widened when I listened carefully what he was saying.

"Mhmph... don't do that babe– I don't like it when you do such things. I will just do you angrily if you keep doing that." He drifted back to sleep saying that.

My face was red as tomato. I could feel my whole face burning with shyness. I then noticed that Yoongi was sleeping on the right side of the bed so i quickly went in and slept on the left side of the bed as quickly as I can.

This story is quite boring. I want to end it as quickly as I can. First, because no one does a comment. Second, because I myself am tired of writing because as an author all you want to see is how your readers likes the story but nope, that's not in my case.

Okay bye :).