The idea

Reggie chewed on the inside of his cheek, his eyebrows were lowered and close together.

He was frustrated.

Which he knew he shouldn't, he should be happy.

He should be happy for Luke and Julie but he couldn't help.. but to feel bad,

Bad that he didn't feel as happy for them when they announced that they were dating as he should have been.

Reggie sighed,

"Stupid feelings..." Reggie mumbled under his breath.

He was no longer mad, not that he was mad at Luke and Julie for dating but more mad at himself.

He was one of their best friend and he couldn't be truly happy for them because of his feelings towards..

Towards..

..Luke.

He really likes Luke, Like-, Like Like Luke. As in Romantically, or in other words, more than a friend.

Which he knows he shouldn't. It's wrong and nothing in the world will make it right.

Right?

Nope, Nothing.

Reggie pieced his lips together, making it into a straight line.

"What's up with you?" A Voice said behind him, Starling him.

Reggie quickly turned around to face the person who startled him.

Which was Alex, of course.. Reggie thought to himself as he tried not to roll his eyes.

Alex lifted both of his hands up in a surrender manner.

"Woah!, there, I didn't mean to scare you, I just came to.. see what guitar Luke has.. because he, uh.. forgot!"

Reggie slowly nodded in understand-meant, or he wasn't really paying attention, he wasn't too sure, he was still processing Alex had shown up.

He was a bit nervous because he doesn't know if Alex had just came in or not.

Reggie cleared his throat before speaking.

"Uh, y-yeah, go ahead." Reggie stuttered out. Slightly as he looked back at Luke's Guitar.

Alex only kept his eyes on Reggie in concerned or worried?

Well, it doesn't matter because Reggie didn't exactly look at him and notice the face he was making at him.

Reggie looked back at Alex, he saw the face he was making, Reggie frowned,

"What is with that face you're making at me?"

Alex opened his mouth, "Well, for one, You actually think Luke forgot what type of guitar he plays."

"The guy kept on bragging about it for weeks after he got it, so I doubt he would have forgotten." Alex stated, which Reggie couldn't actually help but to agree at, silently.

"Right, I knew that, I was just..." Reggie trailed off, hoping that something would come to mind.

...

Unfortunately for him, nothing came to mind.

"Right.. " Alex said as he looked away from Reggie, arms crossed.

"-So, Care to explain what's going on with you?" Alex said as he looked back at Reggie.

Reggie looked at him confused,