Introduction.

INTRODUCTION.
This book is an educational resource used to provide readers with proper facts about the ongoing genocides occuring. This book contains graphic images as well as descriptions.

Be advised but please do not turn away.

I truthfully never imagined ever having to make this.

To have to sit in my bed, with access to water and food and electricity and have to watch as people are being slaughtered. I never thought I'd see groups of people choosing to be ignorant, while others commit hate crimes and preach to the destruction of an entire group of people.

Let me be clear: I am Free Palestine. I am Free Congo. I am Free Sudan.

Point blank period. Nothing you or anyone else says will EVER make me change my mind. Do not come in here and be in defense of Israel. Do not come in here and justify it. I will destroy you. I do not have the time or energy. I don't care anymore. Do not come in here looking to start something because I assure you, I can argue better and longer than you can and I will honestly destroy you.

I feel like I will get the question as to why I decided to create this. Below are the 3 main reasons.

1. I'm tired of Wattpad. They do not allow for more than 3 announcements to be shown per day and there is a word limit. By making this book, I have absolute free reign in how many words I use and how often I update. The links, although you can't access them from the books, I will post in both the comments section and on my message board in one post. I will also post summarys on my message board so that way you have the choice whether or not to read more. (I encourage and implore you to read more.)

2. I'm exhausted. I'm exhausted of having to repeat myself. I'm exhausted on watching as people simply move on as if this is not happening. So, this book is made so I don't have to repeat. All information will be here. (I also still will repeat certain things but this way I can include and repeat, if that makes any sense.)

3. Finally, I made this for this main main reason. So that these people will never fight alone again. The people of Palestine, of Congo, of Sudan will NEVER be silenced. By making this book, I will preserve names, dates, stories. I will be educating other on these Genocides and fights and I won't stop. I refuse to be compliant in a Genocide. I hope you read this. I hope you learn a name. A story. Anything. I hope you fight for them. I hope you never let them be forgotten.

They have been silent for too long and we finally say: No more.

Now, this book, which I called NEVER FORGOTTEN is formatted a specific way. Unfortunately with the way people work, this is somewhat "aesthetic" (I hate that) only because people seem to only read "pretty" books. I ONLY did this so people would read it and become educated. That's all.

Secondly, I did format the chapters and such in an organized fashion so that way information isn't just thrown around and instead more easily accessible. Each place has a main chapter with their flag in the title so you can properly represent if you chose to post the flag. Below the place, I will have chapters dedicated to History, Journalists, Culture, Names, Films and Artists, etc. I haven't come up with every single topic I'd like to cover so please let me know what you will see. I will also have a Current Affairs section which will be where the latest news is. A 'Death Toll' section will also be added with every single named person that has since been killed.