Please Report

TRIGGER WARNING: Mentions of r*pe.

Hi everyone.

Considering my messages on my moodboard have been flooded with arguments, I'm choosing to make a chapter instead.

Over the past few days, two users on this app have been constantly harrasing users and saying extremely racist comments as well as spreading false misinformation.

Among these claims, one user said that "rape does not exist in a time of war" as well as telling a Palestinian user to "go kys" repeatedly.

I am not putting up with this anymore and I'm asking that you please keep reporting and saying specifically what has been said by both users. From what I have seen, so far Wattpad has not done anything. We need to change that.

Also, don't interact with them or pay them any mind. The few words that they say don't mean ANYTHING. They are looking for reactions and trying to poke and prod until they find what makes you tick. Just let them be and report/mute/block.

The users are @/Amayareidi and @/Elizajules.

PLEASE ALSO REPORT @/YourFavouriteYuriFan please please please. They are spreading extreme hatred and saying absolutely vile things that I don't even feel comfortable saying. Please get their book taken down and block/mute them as well.

^ Above: their account has changed to @/RoyalistHongKonger