28. RAM

I couldn't help but stare at her as she walks out of the villa decked up in a navy blue lehenga with silver borders. Her deep neck blouse with her back at display and her cleavage visible and the lehenga tied just below her belly button is making me hard down there.

It's getting difficult to breathe when she is looking smoking hot in this cold weather!

Isn't she feeling cold??

I look around as she has effortlessly grabbed every guy's gaze on her. Some were filled with lust and I just wanted to punch each one of them.

I look at my parents who were busy with other elders and quickly make my way to her.

"Priya you're looking damn hot and sexy! Will you be my date for tonight?" Vansh asks.

Priya blushes and before she can reply him, I reach there and pull her close to me by wrapping my arm around her bare waist.

She gasps and looks up at me while I glare at Vansh "She is my date!"

Vansh pouts "Bhai please..."

"Jaata hai yahan se ya jaane layak nahi chorun tujhe?" I grit at him.

Vansh makes a sad face and leaves.

I look at priya who glares at me "Why did you speak to Vansh like that?"

"Excuse me madam, bohot zyada hi Vansh ka side nahi leti tum?" I glare back at her.

She chuckles "You are getting jealous of your own brother"

"What can I do when my girlfriend loves the attention she gets from my two idiotic brothers more than mine" I sarcastically smile at her.

She raises her brow "Who said I love their attention more than yours?"

"Dikhta hai"

She pouts "Don't assume shit"

"Trust me, if you pout again I'm gonna fucking eat your lips right now right here" I groan under my breath.

She looks at me amused and sneakily puts her hand on my hardened shaft over my pants "Someone's already hard.." She smirks, naughtiness evident in her eyes.

I quickly glance around and leave her "Change your clothes"

"What?" She frowns.

"You're attracting unnecessary attention, change your outift" I say sternly.

"Are you for real?" She walks away leaving me stunned.

She just ignored my order. What the hell?

Before I could go behind her, someone calls me and I groan internally for having to let her go at the moment.

After the varmala, abhi and Akshita are seated in the mandap and I look up to find Priya standing next to Rehaan.

She was giggling while he was telling something and I fisted my hand trying to control my anger. He leans in whispering something in her ear to which she shows him her tongue.

Pyaar ka izhaar kardiya toh bas hogaya?

In anger, I look next to me and there's a beautiful girl. I remember she is Rhea, Akshita's cousin and without thinking twice.. I pull her to my side by wrapping my arm around her waist.

She gasps and looks at me wide eyes but then lowers her gaze and blushes like a new bride.

Ofcourse, who doesn't want me😌

I lean in towards her ear and from the corner of my eyes I can see Priya getting alert seing me.

"You're looking gorgeous rhea" I whisper in her ear and she flushes badly.

"T-Thank you... Ram" She stammers and I chuckle tucking the hair strand behind her ear.

She bites her lip and I wink at her making her face go red.

Suddenly mom comes up to us and I instantly leave Rhea.

"Ram.. do you like her?" Mom wiggles her brows with a teasing grin.

I roll my eyes "Mom, not every girl you see me with is my love interest"

Rhea looks at me like I just broke her heart.

"Ram, Rhea bhi bohot pyaari hai, shaadi ki baat karun?" Mom bluntly asks and I widen my eyes.

"Mom!! Jesus!! Can you please concentrate on Abhi's wedding?" I glare at my mom.

She rolls her eyes and walks away while Rhea gives me a last glance and walks off sadly.

I shake my head and look back but wtf? There's no Priya here.. I quickly look around but not finding her near the mandap, I move away in search of her.

I pull out my phone and call her but she doesn't reply and I reach to the other side of the lawn where I find priya and vansh sitting on a bench.

"Priya please don't cry"

"Vansh, your brother is so bad. Why is he not like you" She sniffles and I see Vansh trying to wipe her tears with his handkerchief.

I take quick steps and grab the handkerchief throwing it away.

"Bhai?" Vansh gets up and I glare at him "Get lost from here right now"

He looks at priya and quietly walks away.

I look down at priya who sniffles looking away from me.

I sit down next to her "I did it because you were fucking enjoying Rehaan's flirting"

She looks at me with big tears in her eyes "I never encouraged his flirting but you... you were so disgusting ram"

Tears roll down her cheeks and she looks away crying softly.

I wrap my arm around her shoulder but she pushes it away "Go and fuck other girls, flirt with others... you don't even love me..."

I quickly pull her face to me and look into her eyes "What did you say? I don't love you?"

"No! Did you even say it once since yesterday? It's only me" She yells and jerks my hand off her chin.

I quickly sit on my knees in front of her and hold her hands "Baby..."

"Don't baby me" She cries.

"Baby please look at me na" I say softly and she shakes her head not looking at me.

"Just once please my dear?" I plead and she slowly looks at me with tear stained cheeks.

"I hate you" She mumbles.

I kiss her hand and pull out a key from my pocket and show it to her.

She frowns.

"Will you... move in with me?"

"What? Yeh kya hai? No I love you, no marry me.." She whines and starts crying like a baby.

I quickly sit next to her and pull her in my embrace "Stop crying yaar... you really wanna spoil my surprise? Then fine! I LOVE YOU"

She quickly looks up at me and I roll my eyes "Happy now?"

"Why are you being like this?" Her voice chokes "It's like because I'm forcing you, you confessed ram... just go and fuck Rhea already" she pushes me.

"Shut up! Just shut up!!" I keep my finger on her lips and tears fall continuously from her doe eyes.

"I LOVE ONE WOMAN AND SHE IS RIGHT INFRONT OF MY EYES. I wanted to make you jealous like how you were making me by giving all my share of attention to that Rehaan. I LOVE YOU PRIYA SHARMA AND YOU'RE MINE!! IF YOU EVER FORGET THIS, I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU REMEMBER IT WELL"

__________________________________

Yaaar koi ram hai kya idhar? I'll be your Priya😭😂🙈

These Wattpad guys are only raising my standards now🤧😂

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT🥺♥️