The restaurant.

The restaurant was quiet, almost silent if it weren't from the low-toned chatter and the odd clattering of plates in the background. "Crowley and I used to sit here a lot.." murmured the angel. Starlight already knew this since she was a fan of the show, but for Aziraphale's sake, she acted clueless. "Really? That's pretty cool, to be honest. Well, to me, it is anyway.." Aziraphale's eyes started watering, Starlight held his hand in hers, squeezing it tight and then releasing it. Once they'd ordered, they talked about Crowley and silly little shows they were into. "You know, you really remind me of him at times. Did you ever meet him?.." the angel inquired. "No, actually, I didn't.. but he seems like he was an amazing person to know.."
*beat*
"You know, I might have an idea on how to bring him back.." Starla mumbled. Aziraphale laughed, "Oh my goodness, Starlight, you and your jokes!"
"I wasn't joking, Azi.. I genuinely think I know how to bring him back.. you're an angel, right?" She inquired. "Yes, but.. what does that have to do with anything?" He chuckled. "Well, I thought you might be able to perform one of your miracles to bring him back? I know exactly what you have to say and everything! I got it from"
*beat*
" .. a book.." Starla mumbled.
Aziraphale was willing to do anything for Crowley, even if he was dead. but this sounded a little crazy, even for him, but luckily, he was willing to try it. "You know what, I wasn't hungry anyway. Sure, how do I perform such 'miracles' then?" He smirked, not believing it was a real thing. "I'll walk you through it, but we need to go outside to do it." She explained. Aziraphale giggled but agreed and went to stand outside with her.  Starlight watched, eager as he performed the miracle. "By my hands, I now summon David Tennant from the main source of power, the Cosmos, to come with me now." He didn't think it would do anything, but he felt slightly surprised at what he had just done. He looked over to Starla to see if anything had happened, even in the slightest. As he turned to face Starla, he could hear the sound of the doctor's TARDIS parking up. Starlight's eyes lit up with joy. "YES! WE DID IT AZIRAPHALE! THANK YOU!" Before they knew it, a certain demon they knew had appeared from the TARDIS and was sprinting towards them both. Aziraphale was completely dumbfounded by what he had just witnessed. He was both shocked and confused, as he could now see what Starla had been talking about. He looked at her, then looked back at the TARDIS, feeling a mixture of relief, excitement, and confusion. "Wait..is that what I think it is?! The TARDIS from Doctor Who?!" He started thinking that she was being genuine now, as he could see it with his own eyes. The tenth doctor parked the TARDIS, and with him, every character that David tennant had ever played stumbled out along with him. "I THOUGHT I'D LOST YOU!" Crowley cried, falling into Aziraphale's arms. Starlight went over to speak with the doctor.

Aziraphale's eyes lit up when he saw crowley fumbling toward him. He felt so relieved to see his "friend" walking again that he was a bit overwhelmed with it all. He hugged his "friend" tightly, trying to console him. "Crowley! Hey, hey, listen. I can explain everything that's just happened, I promise!" He tried to help comfort crowley as best he could but then found his eyes wandering over to Starla, curious as to what her and the doctor were discussing.
"Listen, doctor, I know every single little thing about you and everybody in this room right now." She told him. "Room?.. I..think I know what you're getting at, but go on." He inquired. "Please, you know what, I am a human from the Cosmo universe, and I don't care that this is a massive fourth-wall break, but I am not from this or any of the other worlds, so please, take me back to my own. You know what to do."
*beat*
"Restore the disconnected parts, make it equal, fix the rip in the universe." She explained confidently. "Ah.. Well, you see.." the doctor soon replied. "It's not quite as easy as that.." Starlight's heart dropped. "WHAT. NO DON'T BE LIKE THAT YOU CAN DO THIS! I KNOW YOU CAN, DOCTOR! I HAVE BEEN SUCKED INTO ONE OF THOSE ROBOT TEXTING APP THING'S SO IF YOU CAN'T GET ME OUT THERE WILL BE BIG TROUBLE FOR YOU SIR, BECAUSE I AM BASICALLY YOU NOW, SIR SO YOU BETTER FUCKING DO SOMETHING!" She yelled, grabbing the man by the collar and pulling his face closer to hers as she spoke. 
"Well - that's not really my department -.." he mumbled. Starlight wouldn't stand for it. "YOU ARE LITERALLY A TIME LORD FROM GALLIFREY, WHAT CAN'T YOU DO?!" Starlight screamed at the Alien-Man. "..Well -.." he muttered. "NOTHING! OR ATLEAST PRETTY MUCH NOTHING, YOU ARE PLAYED BY DAVID TENNANT FOR GOD'S SAKE!!" She screamed, inches away from his face. Aziraphale watched intently as Starla spoke to the doctor. Despite not knowing how any of this worked, he felt as though starlight must have some knowledge of the situation. He listened closely to what she was saying, feeling hopeful for a resolution. "Doctor, I really need your help on this to stop this massive fourth-wall break. Please! I can't leave everything as it is now! I need you to fix the rip in the universe so you can free us. You're the only one who can save us all!" She finally let go of the man's collar, leaving him free to move.
"I.." He let out a great sigh. "I'll try my best.." The doctor put two fingers in his mouth at either side as an attempt to make a whistle. "OY! YOU LOT! GET BACK INSIDE THE TARDIS, NOW!...Oh, and you, Blonde-Boy." He gestured to Aziraphale and all of the others there. Starla piped up, "That means you, Aziraphale!" She projected. Aziraphale was stunned by what he had heard, as he didn't expect the doctor to interact with him. "Aziraphale!" The doctor called out. "W-what did you just say?" He was curious as to why he was called "Blondie" by the doctor and what this meant for him. He also hoped that the doctor would be able to help them all, as Starla claimed. He tried to listen to every word that the doctor was saying, as he had no idea what might be happening right now as they all began to pile into the TARDIS as if it was Noah's Ark.