SAY YOU WANT TO LIVE! ROBIN!

(This is really off topic and has nothing to do with the story but just before we start this part, I want to make a quick side note. I have to go to Florida tomorrow morning to a wedding, and I need a pants. And I have to go in about 9 hours to the airport. And as I'm making this chapter/part I look down at the pants and they have this.

 And as I'm making this chapter/part I look down at the pants and they have this

Bought those. Bought those pants by the way, I did not steal those. I feel like it's going to be a bit risky to walk into a store and ask them to take it off me. So I'm kind of stuck, maybe I'll just wear that to the wedding. I'll be the talk of the event, I'm not sure if it's going to be for the right reason though. You guys think I'll be fine?)

-On top of the Judgment tower-

Blueno: it seems I have underestimated you.

Luffy: Then maybe you shouldn't underestimate me.

Blueno: *I never thought that he'd be able to keep up with the speed of Soru, I need to keep my guard up.* I have to say, you're a lot stronger than I initially thought, But you're still not strong enough to take on Cp9.

Luffy: OH yeah, watch me!

Blueno: Release Ostium Clausum. He through a punch, it entered through an air door and appeared next Luffy and punched Luffy in the face.

Y/N: sat up just a bit. *There it is again!* Hey, bull guy. Tell me what the hell you just did.

Luffy: Yeah! Getting back up. How did you do that?!

Blueno: It's my release, Every high ranking government official as has one. This also includes cp9 Agents. Anyone can obtain one, but you won't learn how to. Because I'll End both of you right here. He moved his hand forward into his small pocket dimension and touched Luffy's face making it spin.

Luffy: what?! Wh-what's going on?! I feel dizzy!

Blueno: Renaku
-inside The Tower of Law-

Spandam: Oi, Nico Robin and! There seems to be an emergency report from the Enies lobby main island. It's probably not really an emergency, but you can guess what it's about, right?

Robin: Silent

Spandam: what happened to your two friends Y/N and luffy, who worked so hard to beat up whole five soldiers... How your friends got stomped by the strongest gatekeepers, OIMO and Kashi. Fufufu
Let's hear what happened to the idiots who went against the world government!

Franky: You bastard!

Spandam: Shut your mouth, low life scum. Picks up the receiver. Hey, guard. This is spandam.

Snail: <voice> oh, is this the chief?! Good! I can finally give you a report! I don't know where to start.

Robin: looks up slightly.

Spandam: calm down, you idiot! You want to talk about the straw hats, right? What happened after the last report? When you report, summarize the crude points briefly and explain them clearly with a loud voice.