Strawhat shenanigans Pt.2

A/N: Y/N cannot eat bread, not that he necessarily doesn't like bread. Universe seems to disapprove his consumption of it, and we'll try any and everything stop it.

Nami: Glancing at Y/N Hey, Y/N, why aren't you eating your toast with your breakfast?

Y/N: Sighing I can't eat bread.

Sanji:  What do you mean you can't eat bread?

Y/N: Shrugging Believe me, I've tried. Every time I attempt to eat bread, something inexplicable happens to prevent it.

Chopper: That's strange. Have you had any allergic reactions or other symptoms?

Y/N:  No, it's not like that. It's more like... the universe conspires against me whenever bread is involved.

Franky:  The universe?

Y/N: Yeah, it sounds crazy, but every time I grab a slice of bread and try to eat it or put it near my mouth, something unexpected happens to stop me.

Robin: intriguing. So, it's like a cosmic force preventing you from eating bread?  something

Y/N: Exactly!

Luffy: His Eyes light up. That sounds  awesome!

Y/N: It's actually very annoying.

Franky: I'm still not getting it.

Y/N: What is there to get? Watch. Picks of the piece of toast, puts it ever so closely near his lips. The piece of toast wilted away into nothing. Told you.

Luffy: Whoa, that's like a superpower!

Y/N: If only it were a useful one.

Franky: So, does this happen with any other foods, or just bread?

Y/N: Just bread, as far as I can tell. It's like my weakness or something.

Chopper: That's so strange. Have you ever met anyone else with a similar experience?

Y/N: Nope, I seem to be one.

Luffy: what if we...  Crumbles up into a piece ball and throws it at Y/N. The piece of bread uncrumbled itself grew hands and walked out the door.

Nami: That would drive me crazy.

Y/N: Yeah, crazy right. One time  it gave me a heart attack.

Luffy: that's so freakishly cool!

Y/N: I guess it's a cool party trick. I was young I tried following the piece of bread as it walked off. It took me to court,  I now have a restraining order.  Another time, someone was eating bread close to me and a random Marine battleship dropped on top of me. It was the weirdest thing.

Sanji: geez, I guess I won't give you bread.

Y/N: thanks, also I'd rather it not go to waste.

Nami: wait, you said someone next to you was eating bread?

Y/N: yep. Apparently Crumbs are enough to trigger it.

Suddenly the ship's Windows go dark as a massive shadow cast over the Sunny.

Strawhats:. . . .

Y/N: it's probably just a coincidence.

A/N: It was not a coincidence...