Night

i'm so creative with my titles. and i wanna write an extremely angsty chapter. idk why- i probably will later. uhm and DISCLAIMER: there is a really long, semi-detailed explanation about popping popcorn 😍

Around 19:30 (7:30 PM), you heard a knock at your door. König was here.

"y/n? you home...?" König asked wearily.

"yeah!" You said excitedly as you opened the door. "cmon in!!"

König stepped in with a smile, he wasn't wearing his mask. "Hello, mein liebling."

"Hi, kö!"

You went to pop some popcorn as König sat down on the couch. You got an array of snacks, including yours and könig's favorites. You got the popcorn out of your pantry and ripped open the plastic. You put the popcorn inside the microwave, setting the timer to 2 minutes and 30 seconds. You waited for the popcorn to finish popping, and when it was done you pulled it out, putting it in a big bowl to share with König.

"Babe!!! I got our snacks!! You can turn on the movie now!!", you shouted from the kitchen.

You walked up to König, placing your snacks down.

"Give me a second, I need to get out drinks.", you said with a smile.

You went into the kitchen and poured some wine for you and König.

"Okay! Here!", you said as you handed König his glass of wine.

"Ready to start the movie..?", König asked.

"Yep!", you replied.

As the movie played, you and König slowly inched closer. You rested your head on his shoulder with a smile. He looked at your beautiful face and wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you closer as he lifted your chin and kissed you. The kiss was passionate, and he tasted of red wine. You honestly didn't mind it too much, it added flavor to the kiss.

You pulled away and smiled to him. "I love you, Kö."

"I love you too, y/n."