Chapter 3:

Brie "the girls are finally asleep, we could finally have some alone time. Some girl time", Scarlett "is your daughter okay. What happened", Brie "I'm not sure, but for the sake of her she's gonna be sleeping with me and you're free to crash in her bedroom with Rose. I just don't wanna have her without me during the night and something happen", Scarlett "are you okay", Brie "I'm fine I'm just worried about my daughter", Scarlett "maybe we could just call it a night, we still have tomorrow and Sunday", Brie "are you sure", Scarlett "yeah, go in there to your daughter", Brie "okay. Goodnight", Scarlett "goodnight", Brie went up to her bedroom and climbed in the bed with Averie. Averie "mommy where are you going", Brie "on a little walk", Averie "can I come with you", Brie "of course. Get dressed baby girl", Averie got dressed, and the two of them went on their walk. Brie "wanna tell me what happened yesterday, why you broke down the way you did in my arms, the way you did"? Averie "no momma", Brie "baby girl please talk to me", Averie "I don't know what happened, I just started feeling down momma", Brie "but why honey", Averie "I don't know mommy", Brie "please talk to me. You can talk to me about absolutely anything. Come let's sit down for a bit", the two of them sat down on a bench. Averie "it's my past momma. I can't really forget everything that happened to me", Brie "I really don't know anything about your past, I wasn't really told much", Averie "my biological father hurt me in ways that aren't even imaginable", Brie "did he assault you", Averie "yeah, it happened so many times mommy. And he also r**** me", Brie "I'm so sorry that happened to you baby", Averie "it's okay", Brie "you know I was actually hurt that way myself and it's the reason I choose not to be in a relationship", Averie "I'm sorry mom", Brie "it's okay baby. I have you and that's all I need", Averie and Brie hugged, then headed back home.

1 month later
Avengers Endgame Premiere

1 month laterAvengers Endgame Premiere

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.