Pet - Bela Dimitrescu

My feet carry me along the snow filled path. I run faster than I can take in my surroundings. My foot steps almost as heavy as the breaths I try to suck into my lungs as my legs carry me along. My head swivels looking behind me quickly. It's still after me. Still running on all fours trying to catch my pace. Drool rolls down it's lips. It's teeth snarled back. It's breath heavy and rugged. It lets out low chesty grunts and howls or screeches every so often. I don't know if it just makes that sound or if it's calling for more to come. And I don't wanna find out. I spot the outline of a castle in the distance. I pick up my pace, Forcing my legs to move as fast as I physically can. I run through the gate of the castle and up to the door. The monster stops at the gate. Pacing back and forth. Watching my every move with hungry eyes. I step down away from the door of the castle and move back and forth. Watching as the monster matches my movements. Moving back and forth with me. I laugh. It isn't allowed to pass the gate line. But why?
I turn around looking at the castle. I scan looking for a light or some sign of life in the windows but I don't find any. I step back up to the door and bag my fist against the door. Hoping it's loud enough for someone to hear if they live in the large place. Maybe I can hide out here in the warmth and away down that ugly ass monster until it leaves. I look down at my legs that feel like jelly beneath me but I use all my leftover energy to keep me standing. I stand there looking at the door for a few minutes. No one's coming to the door. I sign and push on it. Surprised at how easily it opens. Maybe no one lives here. I walk in and close the door behind me. Taken aback by the decorations. The chandelier sits in the middle of the roof and a massive paining sits at the back of the room. I walk up the stair. Crossing the room to the painting.

Bela, Cassandra and Daniela I read off the gold plate that is screwed into the marble stand below the painting. I drag my fingers over the gold plaque before shrugging. Making my way through another doorway. I keep following random doors and hallways until I step into a massive room. A chandelier bigger than the last hanging in the middle of the room. I walk up the stairs. Taking in the massive staircase and all the flower pots and vases around the room. I move towards the staircase. And make my way up it.

I walk down the hall. Looking around. Trying to find something to symbol some sort of life. Someone to tell me at least what the fuck chased me here and how to get home.
"Well,well,well" I'm quick to turn around on my feet. Coming face to face with a tall brunette woman that has blood covering her mouth and the area around. The blood smudged up onto her cheek. She wears All Black. A black hood resting over the top of her head. A black tattoo sits in the middle of her forehead. "Aren't you a cute little thing?" She twirls a weapon between her hands.
I back up slowly. Hands raised
"I'm sorry for coming into your home. I just wanna know how to get home"
"Awe pet. Leaving so soon?"
"I got chased here by some ugly ass monster from the woods. I'm not meaning to intrude"
"Lycan"
"Pardon?"
"The thing that chased you. It must've been a Lycan"
"Maybe I don't know. I'm not from around here. I'm just-"
"Not from around here hmm?"
"No I'm not I-" She steps closer to me slowly. Her sickle rolling around the palm of her hand. Her eyes never leaving mine
"I don't want trouble" I say taking more steps back
"Awe pet. I'm not going it hurt you" she smirks stepping closer. So close I feel her breath fan across my face
I step back several more times, Putting some distance between us. I step back once more, bumping into someone behind me. I turn on my heels quickly "I'm sorry"
I look up at the person behind me.
"There's two of you?" I look between her and the brunette. Only difference is the girl I bumped into is blonde
"Awe you're such a cute thing. Smell so good too" the blonde smirks. Her fingers trail down my arm before she runs her fingers across my covered stomach
"Um thank you?" I squeak out backing up again as the two girls walk towards me
"Don't forget about me doll" a voice comes from behind me making me jump and spin around
"Oh my fucking god. there's three of you"
She giggles at my remark. Bringing her sickle up to my face and running it down my cheek gently. Careful not to hurt me "you're just so cute pet" she whispers seductively coming close to my face "what's your name?" The redhead asks
"Y/n" I choke out. Cheeks hot.
"I'm Daniela" she smiles backing up and running her fingers over her sickle "you're so cute. Bet you taste good too"
"Um-"
Someone snakes their arms around my waist. I look over my shoulder and up at them. The blonde smirks down at me. "Im Bela" she chuckles at my red cheeks. She slips a hand under my jumper and shirt and trails her nails across the skin on my stomach
"I-" I choke out. What the fuck is happening.
"I'm Cassandra" the first girl speaks. She twirls her brunette locks on the tip of her finger before bringing her fingers up and pushing my hair out of my face
"Can one of you please tell me how to get out of here. I just wanna go home. Please" I beg looking between the three girls
"Maybe. But only cause you asked so nicely" Daniela speaks.Her smirk even more intense than the look she gives me. She brings her empty hand up. Running it over my cheek gently, pinching my cheek before pulling her hand away
"Thank you" I whisper
"Not yet though. You're ours for now" Bela speaks. Her fingers trailing further up my stomach making me blush and try get out of her arms. I succeed but only for a second before Daniela has me in hers.
"Awe pet" she whispers leaning close to her ear "you're so cute when you go red" she kisses my ear before moving to kiss my neck. I pull away quickly and start backing away from her and the blonde