3 - ☆

Han was just standing there.. in shock. Processing what just happend.

"What the fuck." Han thought.

_________________________________________

Han just slapped his own face.. trying to calm his blush.. and just sighed. He then took his bag and rushed out the classroom, trying to forget everything that happend.

But with his luck, Han then bumped into a.. buff looking guy.

"Umpf!- oh my god.. I'm so sorry.."

..

"Oh, no its fine.. really.. its my fault, I should've moved out of the way."

..

"No, it's my fault.. re-"

"Shush."

..

"Oh.. okay."

Han just smiled awkwardly at the buff looking but.. short guy.

"Oh, by the way, name's Changbin, nice to meet you."

Han just nodded slightly and smiled once more, introducing himself to Changbin.

"Oh, my name's H-"

"Han?"

Han looked a bit confused.. he didn't expect Changbin to already know his name.. but he just nodded slowly..

"Yeah.. my name's Han.."

"How'd you know?"

..

"Through the grapevine."

Han just blinked for a couple of seconds and just.. nodded, once more. This was getting awkward.

They were staring at eachother for a good 10 seconds, before another guy came.. someone with red, maroon hair..

"Yo Changbin, whatchu doing with this new kid?"

"Oh, hey Minho, he just bumped into me.. so we said sorry, and talked for a quick second, and told eachothers names and-"

"Okay, enough."

Changbin got silenced by Minho, which made Han giggled a little.. Minho then looked over at Han, and stared down at him.

"Hey Changbin, you're not the only short guy in this school now."

Changbin looked offended as he just rolled his eyes, and gave Minho a punch jokingly on his arm, which made Minho laugh.

"Alright.. sorry, Bin."

..

"Whatever.."

Changbin just walked away, leaving Minho and Han together.. Han hasn't said a thing yet to Minho, which made everything more awkward.. till Minho finally spoke up.

"So, Han.. right?"

"You look kinda cute.. not gonna lie."

..

"Thanks, I'd say the same for you."

They both shared compliments and smiled at eachother..

"Ah, name's Minho by the way, the strongest water element in school, nice to meet you."

"Woah.. Minho was the strongest water element in school? How cool.." Han thought.

"Hello.. Minho."

"Nice to meet you too.."

Han gave Minho a smile and Minho gave one back, as Han spoke once more.

"Uh.. I have a question.. have you seen a guy called Seungmin anywhere around here?.."

Minho then shrugged and smiled.

"Well.. no, not really.. but why be with him? You could spend some time with.. y'know.. me?"

Minho wriggled his eyebrows and in which, Han just smiled and blushed slightly.. nodding.

"Mm.. yeah sure.. why not?"

Minho then smiled and took ahold of Han's hand, dragging him towards the cafeteria.

"We're going to the cafeteria, you'll be having lunch with me, does that sound okay?"

..

"Yeah sure.. it sounds fine!"

Han replied back as he continued to get dragged gently by Minho, Han was still able to walk by his own.. so it didn't feel like a rush..

But something was off.. Han could feel eyes on him.. someone was staring.. but he didn't want to jump into conclusions, and just ignored it..

But he felt this feeling before.

_________________________________________

Minho and Han were now sitting at one of the cafeteria tables, talking to eachother about.. random stuff, such as favourite colour, food, drink, and show..

But the entire time Han was with Minho, he felt like he was being watched.. he wanted to look around, but he didn't. He felt a little bit scared to do so.. for some reason?

Maybe it was because he was still human.

Everyone around him were Vampires, and they also thought he was a vampire.. sadly not.

But Han knew, he was keeping quite a good cover on himself.. for now.

"Han?.. hello? You good? You're quiet all of a sudden.."

Minho asked, which made Han instantly snap out of his eyes thoughts, and nodded.

"Yeah.. I'm fine.. sorry-"

..

"Okay.. then, back on the topic, you single?"

"What kind of topic is that?"

"Anything you want it to be."

Minho said with a wink, which made Han chuckle blush slightly..

"Yeah.. okay. Yes, I am single.."

..

"Really? That's great then!"

"Great? In what way? Do you wanna ask me out or something?"

..

"Maybee~ I might as well reserve you first.. yeah?"

Han just rolled his eyes playfully and giggled..

"Okay.. whatever you say.."

_________________________________________

..

"Oh Minho.. you won't get him so easily, you'll have to go through me first."

..

_________________________________________

☆ 755 words