4 - ☆

As the day continued.. Han still felt eyes watching his every move.. he didn't know who it was, but he was quite concerned.. how would the person who might be stalking him.. have this much freetime? Damn, that's something Han wished to have..

Han was now in his last class.. not really focusing much on it, since he was starting to get.. sleepy.

But then, the person beside him whispered.

"Hey, don't fall asleep.. in 10 minutes the class ends."

Han then yawned and nodded, looking over at the person who spoke to him.

Han saw the name tag on his shirt.. he was named "Jeongin".

"Thank you.. Jeongin."

Jeongin then smiled and nodded.

"You're welcome, Han."

Han went quiet.. why did so many people know his name?.. its his first day here.. and almost all the people he met, knew his name.

"How do you know my name?"

Han asked as he squinted his eyes at Jeongin.

"Oh, you don't know? You've already talked to two of the most powerful people in this school.. I'm surprised you haven't noticed."

..

"Who?"

Han asked.

"Y'know.. the people who were fighting near the school gates earlier.. Minho and Hyunjin? Yeah those two.."

"And someone also started a rumour.. about those two idiots having a crush on you."

"It sounds weird.. I know, but it's weirder for us."

"Since Minho and Hyunjin never really cared about love, they only cared about fighting with eachother.."

..

"Damn.. that was a long explanation." Han thought.

"I see.. well, I've only had lunch with Minho.. I just had a short chat with Hyunjin.. so it's not much."

..

"Bro, what?"

"You literally had lunch with Minho..?"

Jeongin was speechless.. as he just sighed in disbelief, and leaned against his chair, his arms crossed.

"He only hangs out with his friends, and if he hangs out with you, it only means one thing.."

"He likes you."

..

Han blinked a couple of times, trying to process that information..

"What..? Its literally my first day here, why are people so goddamn thirsty?-" Han thought.

"Uhm.. yeah.. okay- cool?.."

..

"Is cool all your gonna respond to that answer?"

..

"Yep."

Jeongin just rolled his eyes and sighed..

"Oh, by the way.. I'm Hyunjin's friend, but.. I haven't seen him for awhile, today."

"I wonder where he went.."

..

Han was fighting the urge to say "didn't ask".. but he decided to still be nice for now.

"Well uh, I don't know either?"

..

"Wow, thanks for the help."

Jeongin said as he smiled fakely, Han giggled a little and just focused back onto class..

_________________________________________

Soon enough, school ended, Han instantly packed up his bags and left class.. walking towards his locker..

( Yes, he finally remembered his locker number. )

As Han arrived to his locker, he opened it up, placing some useless books in there, and shut it close.. but to his surprise, someone was leaning against the locker beside him..

"Hyunjin?.."

..

"Yes, me?"

Han just rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, looking up at Hyunjin with a raised eyebrow.

"Why are you suddenly here?"

"No, how did you suddenly teleport here.."

..

Hyunjin just chuckled and looked down at Han, smirking.

"Oh, I can teleport."

..

"By the way, need a ride back home?"

..

Han stood there silent.. just staring at Hyunjin. "Is this popular guy literally asking me, ME. If I want a ride back home?" Han thought.

"Uh.. me?"

..

"Who else? You're the only one infront of me."

Hyunjin then said in a whisper.

"And you're the only cute one here."

Han obviously heard it, and just rolled his eyes.. uncrossed his arms, and just.. shrugged.

"No, I don't need a ride back home."

..

.

"Yes you do."

Hyunjin then just picked Han up with one swift move, and put Han on his shoulder, walking towards the exit of school.

Han on the other hand, squealed once he got picked up, and tried to escape.. this was not what he expected.

Even though Han was trying his best to escape, Hyunjin didn't budge and continued to carry Han towards his car..

"LET ME DOWN??"

"I CAN WALK!"

..

"Then pretend you can't."

Han just let out an annoyed sigh and pouted. Hyunjin didn't care and just kept on carrying Han.

These two caught the attention of a lot of students, and Hyunjin still didn't care. Han was burning out of embarrassment since he was literally getting carried.. BY ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR GUY IN THIS SCHOOL?

Who knows how much rumours these two will have next..

..

But ever since Han was in Hyunjin's presence..

The feeling of someone stalking you just disappeared.

But it felt like someone else was watching him now.

_________________________________________

..

"Oh, Hyunjin.."

"I see where this is going."

..

_________________________________________

☆ 790 words