8 - ☆

After what felt like an eternity for Hyunjin.. suddenly, Han woke up.

Han sat up on the bed almost instantly, panting, his face a look of worry.. his head feeling dizzy, his vision slightly blurry.

"Ah!- Haa.. uh.. where am I?"

Han asked as he blinked a couple of times, then looking at Hyunjin..

"Oh.. uhm.. nurses office."

..

"Why..?"

.

"You fainted."

Han just sighed and nodded, laying back on the bed.. looking at the ceiling. "Why did I faint..?" Han thought.

Han then looked down to see his necklace, it wasn't glowing anymore?What's wrong with this thing..

"Well, are you feeling alright?"

Hyunjin asked.

"Mm.. I don't know.. my head hurts."

Han replied..

Hyunjin then sighed.. "Of course he's not fine, what's wrong with you, Hyunjin?" Hyunjin thought.

"It's okay, you should get your rest.. I'll go now, yeah?"

Hyunjin said as he stood up, as he just wanted to move, han held onto his wrist, looking up at him.

"No.."

"Please.. stay with me."

Hyunjin felt his soft hand around his wrist.. and he was asking for him to stay? Who was he to say no..

"Fine.. I'll stay with you.."

..

"Why, though?"

Hyunjin asked when made Han just.. blush and look away.

"Uhm.. nevermind, you can go.."

"I'm being overdramatic."

Hyunjin just shook his head in disbelief and sat back down, leaned against the chair.

"Nope, I'm staying."

"Even if you don't give me a reason why."

Han smiled when he heard Hyunjin say that.. he was glad Hyunjin was willing to stay with him, even if he didn't give a reason why.

Han then asked,

"Where's.. Minho?"

Hyunjin didn't seem to like that question, as he just sighed and raised an eyebrow, asking him back.

"Why are you asking for him?"

..

"Nevermind.."

Han just sighed and thought about it for a second, he wanted to ask Hyunjin another question- but before he could.. the door slammed open and Seungmin came running inside the nurses office.

"BABYGIRL ARE YOU OKAY???"

Seungmin yelled as he ran beside Han immediatly, checking his physical body with a worried expression.

Before Han could reply, Hyunjin replied in an intimidating tone.

"Stop yelling, Seungmin."

Seungmin just, backed off slightly from Han and smiled awkwardly at Hyunjin.

"Uh.. ahaha.. sorry.."

"But, is he okay?"

Seungmin asked Hyunjin, in which he just nodded.