4 - Dust

"I think you've guests over, pretty ladies." Jeonghan's voice echoed in the forest as he stood with Mingyu by his side.

In a second, sparkles rushed all over the forest whose intensity kept increasing and not much later, a group of elfs showed up. The scenario screamed elegance as the women walked towards the two men with small smiles on their faces.

Jeonghan and Mingyu flicked their fingers due to which, rose petals showered over the gorgeous ladies walking through the greenery

Jeonghan and Mingyu flicked their fingers due to which, rose petals showered over the gorgeous ladies walking through the greenery. Of course, they deserved to be treated with elegance and the two men standing there were pros in this task.

"Long time no see." Shuhua flaunted her hair decorated with white flowers, "I see, only business brings you here."

"That's not the case." Mingyu did the gentleman bow, "You know that right?"

"Aish, don't lie." Minnie shrugged, "You're here for those visitors aren't you?"

"We were already expecting you to be here." Yunjin added.

"If we all know the conext, just spill the tea girls." Jeonghan showcased his playful smirk, "Who are they and how did they survive your spells?"

"You wish it was that easy." Sakura chuckled.

"Yeah, we'll pay you with whatever you want." Mingyu grazed his fingers across his hairs, "We just want every single detail of their survival game."

"Slow down for real." Kazuha casted a spell through which the pictures of those five humans were displayed, "Them right? They're no threat in our opinion."

"They're human beings." Yunjin continued, "There was no dark energy sensed from them."

"That's a win." Mingyu remarked.

"Now for the details." Shuhua walked forward, "Payment."

"Of course, what do you want this time?" Jeonghan asked.

"Master Spell." The lady mouthed.

"Master Spell?" Jeonghan cocked a brow, "You don't need that."

"We do, we need it the most." Minnie reasoned, "This area is a gateway for the demons."

"We're here to protect you from them, isn't it a part of our pact?" Mingyu raised his hands.

"We don't want to depend on you." Kazuha flew to sit on a tree.

"As if you're not demanding the spell from us." Jeonghan chuckled, "Anyways, I'll agree to provide you the spell but there will be a condition."

"What?"

"Whenever you'll try to use the spell, I'll immediately get linked to the whole scenario and you will be able to use it only after my consent." Jeonghan explained, "Don't get me wrong, I don't want to have control over you or something. Master Spell is one of the supreme powers, it's a sensitive thing, I hope you understand."