11.10.2023?

hey, guys! 

if you're wondering why there is a question mark in the title, it is because it's 1 a.m. so technically it should be the 11th but what if i write again later tonight? then what date will i put? plus, i will be talking about what happened on the 10th, so if you have a problem with it, keep it to yourself. i am not your therapist for your issues on how i title my things. (( sorry if this is offensive to anyone, it is supposed to be funny )). 

anyway!

november 10th is @VixiePlasek's birthday!! happy birthday, bestie bae! 

okay, so exciting news from today. where do i begin...? 

alright, i believe the first sort of news thing from today is from third period biology. we have a test on monday so we had the entire class period to work on the review and study. Him and I have this thing where we tag-team study for stuff. It's actually how we became friends and got each other's numbers--i'll explain it later if i feel like it. also, have i mentioned his code name yet? hm. well, it's soy sauce. anyway! the girl that i sit next to in biology was already half way through the review sheet, which soy sauce told me the night before, no idea how he knew but i think they have info tech together or something, i don't know. so soy sauce told me that she was doing the review but hasn't sent it to him yet and he thinks that she forgot. so during class, i ask her if she did it and she says most of it so she shares it with me and i forward it to him. which he later tells was a life-saving move because all he did during that class was go on monkeytype. (( if you don't know what that is, it's a typing website where you can basically create your own typing tests if you want to )). and i don't know whether i should feel flattered for being called a life saver or if i should be facepalming because he's dumb. 

and then during our little free period kind of thing--we call it titan time but it's basically a free period but you have to stay in your assigned classroom unless given a pass to leave--my titan time teacher is my english teacher and she asked me "is soy sauce actually funny? like, is he secretly hilarious?" i honestly do not remember what i said, i just remember panicking because i didn't know what to say. i probably said something like "yeah, he's pretty funny" or something stupid. i have no idea. 

but what makes that part even better is that i have last hour geometry with him and we were laughing and messing around the whole time. when i left the school, the thought that went through my mind was "when my teacher asks if he is secretly funny and i literally be having the best time with him". 

and then he went to target after school and bought pants--WHO ALLOWED HIM TO LOOK THAT GOOD IN BROWN?? so yeah, he sent me a mirror selfie from the dressing room of the pants he bought. then he went to get a haircut. when we told me during class that he was getting a haircut, i literally said "why? your hair's fine" as i proceeded to throw a rag at his face. but it's fine, because he just got it trimmed so it was out of his eyes and then the barber like fixed it for him. like, his hair used to go in random directions but not like a rat's nest and when he sent me a mirror selfie of the haircut, his hair was parted in the middle-ish and looked clean and well-kept. five stars to the barber. ALSO WHY IS HE ACTUALLY GOOD AT TAKING MIRROR SELFIES??? LIKE I CAN'T TAKE A DECENT MIRROR SELFIE TO SAVE MY LIFE.

anyway. 

WHAT MAKES THE "having the best time with him" PART EVEN BETTER? WE JUST GOT DONE PLAYING ROBLOX TOGETHER FOR ALMOST FIVE HOURS STRAIGHT. we legiterately only got off because he has prep classes on saturdays and i might be going to a craft fair. but in all honesty, this has been, like, the best night of my life. ever. like first we were just texting while he was finishing prep homework. and then he joined me and my sister on big paintball 2. my sister wanted to play bedwars so we all went there. then he wanted to play funky friday so we played that too and then after a bunch of songs and struggles, my sister said we should sleep so i told him that and he was like "oh yeah, you're right. i just realized what time it is." and i said "good night. sleep well" like i do to everyone all of the time and he goes, "yeah, you too. talk to you tomorrow." AND HE WAITED FOR ME TO LEAVE THE GAME FIRST. AHHHHHHHUFMHEIUWCMFHEUIFHDHUIEGHESLHGLHBAHLBH. 

i'm fine. 

okay, but like, he's actually the person i talk to most other than family, but he might beat out family too. whenever something happens, i immediately think about how i should tell him: should i just explain the situation or send a concerning, vague text so that he has to ask? like, that's how delusional i am. i tell him certain things so that he can connect the dots and understand what i do with my life (( pretty much nothing )) and then there are things that i don't tell him on purpose so he asks. for example, i "forgot" to tell him about my morning appointment one day and he texted "are you not at school today?" and i then i texted back "oh shoot. did i not tell you?" and yeah. i mean, it sounds smart and strategic but i'm really just dumb and delusional. woah, that was a lot of alliteration. that was crazy. 

anyway. 

i need to stop giggling and kicking my feet in bed when i'm supposed to be sleeping. like, i get that i have trouble sleeping, but come on now. i can't be doing this. i'm not supposed to be in love like this, i can't do this. 

okay, good night! hopefully you guys get more sleep than me! 

<<33