Chapter 28- Goodbye

If you are new to this- Please go read the other parts to understand the following! Thank you!

AND BEFORE YOU READ!!!! THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER!!!!!!

BUT ALSO!!! TW: BLOOD

Hope you enjoy! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

H: " Here you are, Sean. "

A pause.

H: " Well, I better be off now... I have to go cooperate with Drew- and we're gonna put Zoey in her place.. Bye Sean. Love you! "

If he wasn't crowded in his thoughts, Sean would've said something back. Like an I love you too, or a see you later.

Hailey walked off, to the hospital. Hopefully to find Drew or Zoey. She was praying to find Drew, she didn't want to be Zoeys next victim.

-20 Minutes later-

H: " Drew? You in there? "

Hailey stood behind the side of the door that Drew was on. Knocking a few times before waiting for a response.

H: " Drew? Drewwwwwww? "

She knocks on the door several more times, even trying to open it. It wouldn't budge. It was locked.

H: " Why in the- Why is a hospital room locked?! Drew answer me! "

Hailey then sighs. She figured she'd probably get a nurse to help her out here. So that's what she did, she was off to find a nurse.

-15 minutes earlier-With Drew & Zoey-

D: " Zoey. You can't keep pretending to be insane. Just because you murdered someone and attempted murder on two other people doesn't mean you have to act like a psychopath. "

Z: " Accidental murder, actually "

D: " Whatever. Why'd you do it? "

Z: " I didn't mean to murder him! "

D: " You drove him off a hell of a bridge?? "

Z: " No! Jake and Luke are lying! Zander appeared in the middle of the road and I didn't want to hit him, so I swerved. It's that simple. "

D: " You dug a hole and pushed Jake and Sean into it! "

Zoey goes silent, not knowing how to explain a lie of why she did that.

D: " Were you trying to dig their graves? "

Z: " N-No! "

She thought for a moment, her face scrunched up and blank.

Z: " Hand me your phone. "

D: " Why? "

Z: " I need to call my mom. Duh. "

D: " Fine. I'll be keeping an eye on you. "

Z: " That's fine, I honestly couldn't care. "

Drew hands Zoey the phone, which honestly would be a mistake if you're talking to her.

She turns around, so her back is facing him.

Z: " Thanks Drewy Bear~... "

Drew glares at her, then watches Zoey call her mother.

Z: " Mom. Mom. I'm sorry for what I did. "

...

Z: " What did I do? You haven't seen it on the news? Haven't questioned why I'm in the hospital? "