1 - Maid

Warning: This is my first time writing smut! There will be mistakes!

Jisung had just gotten a new job as a maid. Why did he want to be a maid of all things? Mostly because it paid really well. And of course he liked money, but it was also because his boss was super hot.

[Jisung's POV]

I heard the alarm on my phone and immediately turned it off. It was an obnoxious beeping sound and it drove me crazy. I got out of bed and stood in front of my closet deciding what to wear. I picked out a cropped black button up sweater, a short plain black skirt, and some black tights since I wanted to impress him. Hopefully he will like it.

I was staring at myself in the mirror, forgetting that I had to start my day. He doesn't like it when I start my day late though so I should probably hurry up. On my very first day he laid out all the rules for me, which was about two weeks ago. The rules were expected so they aren't that hard to follow.

I made my way downstairs to go check the to do list. He always writes one in the morning before he heads off to work and leaves it on the table.

I picked up the list and started reading it. "Okay, so I need to make the beds, wash the dishes, and wipe down the tables and counter tops. I guess I don't have that much to do today."

I went back upstairs and started to make my bed. I needed to make sure I folded everything correctly and in the right order, otherwise he won't be too happy about my work. I went to his room but his bed was already made. He always makes his bed but I still check anyways. I don't understand why he would make his own bed when he has me to do it for him. There are a lot of bedrooms in his mansion but the only ones that get used are by him and I.

I go back downstairs and start washing the few dishes that are in the sink. I washed them yesterday after dinner so there aren't many in here.

Alright, the only thing left is to wipe down the table and counter tops. This is a very easy thing to do and is quick aswell. He always writes this down on the list because he likes it when they are sparkling.

. . .

After I finished cleaning I plopped down on the couch. I actually love cleaning but even the smallest amount makes me feel exhausted. "Ooo I got a text from him!"

😩Min😩
Do you have any dinner ideas? Also tomorrow I will be buying you some more clothes, send me some of the things you want. I'll be home around 7 tonight.

_

Hmmmm, clothes? I should probably just get some more skirts. Now that I think about it he is kinda like my sugar daddy.

[Minho's POV]

Jisung
Okay! Here are some of the things I want: *insert clothing - use you imagination* Raviolis sound really good rn. See you tonight! ❤

_

I'll make some raviolis for him then.

. . .

I know he has a crush on me. If he is trying to hide it he isn't doing very well. It has only been two weeks but I can still tell that he fell for me. His body language and face give it all away. And the skirts he sent me are really short . . . is he trying to impress me? I might as well buy him a little surprise to go along with those.

[3rd person POV - 7:00pm]

There was a knock on the door and Jisung rushed to open it, greeting Minho. Jisung bowed his head slightly. "Welcome back!" You could just tell how excited he was.

"Yes, hello Jisung. I bought the ingredients for raviolis since you wanted some. Do you want to help me cook?" The tiniest smile appeared on Minho's face.