6 - Doctor

(I had no idea what to name this)

-

"Are you bored?"

Minho looked up at Jisung. Jisung obviously had something in mind. The two of them had been experimenting quite a lot lately. Since Minho was curious, of course he said yes.

"Come with me then." Jisung held out his hand and Minho took it. Jisung was leading him up towards their bedroom.

Minho immediately got in the bed and waited for Jisung's instructions. "Turn around." Minho obeyed and turned around so that he was facing the wall. Jisung strapped Minho down to the bed and placed a towel beside him.

Jisung walked away from the bed, leaving Minho on his knees facing the wall. Jisung came back and placed one of his hands on Minho's hip.

Jisung began fingering Minho but he didn't want waste any time. Minho let out quiet groans but stopped when Jisung suddenly removed his fingers.

Minho looked back and saw Jisung holding something in one of his hands. "Face the wall Minho." Minho turned around and Jisung put his hand back onto Minho's hip. Jisung inserted a thin sex toy inside Minho, earning a soft moan from him.

As Jisung put the toy in further, Minho's moans grew louder. Jisung left the toy in and went to grab something else. Jisung came back and turned Minho's head around so that his head was facing him. "Open your mouth." Minho opened his mouth and then Jisung put a sensor (that thing the dentist puts in your mouth when doing the x - rays) in. "You need to stay quiet.

The sensor made Minho gag. It took him a little while to control his gagging. While Minho was busy with that, Jisung went and grabbed a needle. Jisung started to lightly stab Minho in his ass and the back of his thigh.

Minho thought that getting stabbed by a needle was pretty weird but he surprisingly enjoyed the feeling of it. Minho kept biting down on the sensor to keep himself quiet.

Jisung took out the thin toy and stopped stabbing Minho. Jisung then untied Minho and flipped him over. "Are you enjoying this so far?" Minho nodded his head, remembering that Jisung told him to be quiet. "Good. I'm enjoying this too." Jisung smirked and tied Minho back down again, this time making Minho face him.

Jisung's smirk grew wider as he held a wand looking thing in his hand. "Do you know what this will do to you?" Minho nodded his head once again. Minho knew what it was because Jisung had already used it on him before. It wasn't Minho's favorite, and he couldn't really remember how it felt, but he was sure that it wasn't that bad and that he would at least somewhat like it.

Without any warning, Jisung shocked Minho and it made Minho arch his back. Minho had forgotten how badly it actually hurt him though. Jisung knew that Minho was sensitive when it came to using this because he remembered from the last time used it, but that is exactly the reason why Jisung was using it again.

Jisung shocked Minho again. This time Minho couldn't help it. Tears started forming in his eyes. Even though Minho was about to cry, Jisung still gave him another shock. That shock made the tears fall down Minho's face. His vision started getting blurry as the tears kept falling.

"You know that I'm going to keep shocking you. Maybe if you beg then I'll stop." Minho was crying really hard now and his body started shaking.

"P-please Jisung . . . "

"Please what?" He sent another shock through Minho's body.

"P-please . . . please Jisung. Please s-stop."

"Mmmm, why should I though?"

"You're h-hurting me! P-please?" Minho was still crying and shaking and couldn't stop.

"Is it really hurting you that badly?" Minho looked up at Jisung with big eyes and a face that was wet from all the tears that were still pouring out of his eyes.

"Yes, please stop . . . "

Jisung through the wand next to Minho on the bed and wrapped Minho into a tight hug. Jisung grabbed the towel that he had put on the bed and used it to wipe Minho's tears. "Please don't use that again."

"Don't worry baby, I won't."

-
A/N

This was a shorter story than the others but I ran out of ideas on how to make it longer :P

-

Words: 714