9 - Mr. Lee pt.2

He slowly closed the door behind me and I stood there awkwardly. "Do you want to sit down and eat?"

"Uhm, I'm not that hungry . . ."

There was a long pause before I felt him pull me by the wrist. He kissed me and pressed my body closer to his. "Is this okay?"

"Y-yes. Please keep going." He kissed my lips softly before leaning down to my ear.

"Should we take this upstairs?" I nodded and buried my head into his neck while he carried me to his bedroom.

He gently placed me on his bed and started to take off my shirt. "W-wait!"

"What's wrong?"

"I need to go to the bathroom first." Luckily, he had a bathroom connected to his room. I rushed in, closed the door behind me, and pulled out my phone. I almost forgot to text them.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Crazy Bitches

Jisung

I'm not going to be able to answer
any of your texts

Bitch #1

So something is happening?? 😏

Bitch #3

I knew this would happen

Have fun ;)

Jisung

I will ;)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I took some deep breaths and placed my phone down on the bathroom counter. I walked out and sat back down on the bed. "Are you ready to continue?"

[3rd person POV]

"Y-yes . . ." Jisung breathed out.

Jisung nodded his head since extra words were coming out of Minho's mouth but he wasn't really listening to them. The only thing his mind was focused on was how Minho's hands would soon be all over his body.

Minho's hands trailed lower down Jisung's body and started to remove Jisung's pants. After Minho got Jisung's pants off he started leaving kisses everywhere on Jisung's body. He kissed Jisung's neck, chest, stomach, thighs, and lips.

Jisung brought his hand up to Minho's pants and put two fingers through the loop. He tugged down on Minho's pants, wanting to remove them. Minho saw Jisung struggling and took his own pants off himself.

Jisung couldn't help but gasp as he saw Minho's bulge. Minho then began to take off his shirt. Jisung just stared at the shirtless man in front of him. The shirtless man that just so happened to be his teacher.

Jisung started to reach out his hand to touch Minho's upper body but hesitated before quickly pulling his hand back. Minho saw Jisung get nervous and took Jisung's hand and glided it down his torso, letting him feel everything.

Minho tried his best to make Jisung feel more at ease. Once he thought Jisung was ready he took off both his and Jisung's underwear. He carefully laid Jisung back and started to align himself with Jisung's hole. "This is going to hurt. If it's too much you can squeeze my hand, okay?"

"O-okay." Jisung wasn't sure if he was ready for this yet, but Mr. Lee made him feel safe and comfortable and he trusted him. Jisung started to relax as he let Minho take control. All Jisung wanted to do was to please Mr. Lee.

Minho slowly pressed his dick inside of Jisung. Jisung squirmed a little at the new feeling. Minho pushed his dick in further. Jisung cried out and reached out towards Minho's hand. Minho waited to go deeper since Jisung wouldn't stop squeezing his hand so tight.

Jisung eventually stopped squeezing Minho's hand and Minho slid his whole dick inside. Jisung's eyes widened and he moaned out of pain and pleasure. Jisung lightly squeezed Minho's hand as he began to slowly thrust in and out of Jisung.

After some time Jisung had gotten used to it all and was able to keep up with Minho's thrusts. Minho kept hearing and seeing how much Jisung was enjoying himself so he started to speed up his thrusts.

Jisung was enjoying all of this but he needed to cum. Minho continued going in and out at a fast pace that was too quick for Jisung to keep up with. "M-minho!" That was the only word he could yell out.

Minho realized how fast he was going and slowed down since they have been going for awhile. Jisung couldn't hold it in long enough to tell Minho so he ended up coming on his stomach and Minho's chest. Minho also came just by the sight of Jisung underneath him.

"Did I do o-okay?" Jisung asked, looking up at Minho since he was still on top of him.

"You did amazing Jisung." Minho looked down at Jisung's flushed cheeks and smiled. "Let's go clean up."

A/N

Part 2 is finally finished :)

-

Words: 752