4 - Punishment

[Minho's POV]

He is late. Its been so long too. I can't wait for him to come and help!

I walked over to the drawer and grabbed the lube. I put some on my fingers and slowly put them in one by one. I took my other hand and started stroking my dick.

Whenever Jisung gets back home he will probably be really mad at me but he was taking too long!

[3rd person POV]

Jisung got home from work and locked the door behind him. He was an hour late since he had to work overtime. He needed to go check on Minho. Jisung was worried because he left Minho alone longer than usual.

[Jisung's POV]

I heard Minho making noises upstairs. I know what noises those are. I walked up the stairs and stared at him through the door that was halfway open. He was in such a hurry that he didn't even close the door. He hasn't noticed me yet either.

I pushed the door fully open. "Minho, you're touching yourself without my permission. Can you not follow the rules anymore?" He stopped what he was doing and tried to cover himself with his hands.

"I didn't want to break the rules. I promise! You just took too long and I couldn't wait any longer . . . " He looked disappointed in himself even though it was his fault for doing this.

"Well Minho, since you like being naked so much, that's gonna be your punishment."

"W-what?"

"You broke the rules. You disobeyed me. That means you get a punishment." I smiled slightly and he swallowed hard.

[Minho's POV]

Now I'm getting a punishment. I should've just tried waiting for him.

He was explaining my punishment with a small smile on his face. He is going to enjoy this a little too much. "I need you to clean the whole house for me. You're going to be fully naked, like you are now. Don't start cleaning yet, I have something for you."

I watched as he walked over to the closet and pull out a butt plug and a collar. He came over to me and wrapped the collar around my neck. He then took the chains that were connected to the collar and cuffed my hands together. He reached over onto the bed and grabbed the lube that I never ended up putting away.

He applied lube inside my hole and put it on the butt plug. He pushed the plug inside and I couldn't help but moan. I already wanted him. No, I already needed him. "You need to be quiet for me. No moaning at all. And you cannot cum until I say so."

I loved it when he talked to me like this. His voice was more sturn. He didn't talk to me like this all the time, but whenever he does, it always drives me crazy.

"All right Minho, everything is done. You can start cleaning now."

I went downstairs and started wiping the kitchen counters with a wet rag.

Oh god, he put so much lube! I had to keep clenching my cheeks so the plug wouldn't fall out.

I want to moan so badly. He doesn't make it any better either. Whenever I look over at him he looks back at me with eyes filled with lust. He is making this much more difficult! I guess that is his goal though.

I heard something land on the floor behind me. Why was that so loud? Wait, what even was that? I turned around and saw the plug that was suppose to be in me laying on the kitchen floor. All of my day dreaming made me relax and it fell out.

"What was that? Did you break something Minho?" He got up and walked over toward me.

"It was nothing! You can go back and sit on the couch. I didn't break anything!" I quickly picked it up from the floor but it was too late. He came around the counter and snatched it right from out of my hands.