𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐈 𝐔𝐧𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝟏𝟎-𝟓𝟑

As some may have noticed, I have chosen to unpublish chapters 10-53.

This decision stems from my need to focus on other projects and from the persistent negativity I have encountered on this particular fanfiction. It has become increasingly demotivating, particularly when planning the continuation of the series (yes, I had begun the planning process for Book 2).

While I value constructive feedback, the prevalence of negative comments has compelled me to take this step. As a writer sharing my work voluntarily, I believe I have the right to unpublish and moderate as necessary.

The last thing I need is the negativity from this story demotivating me from working on my other stories.

I want to apologize to those who were genuinely enjoying the story. This action is not intended to disrupt your enjoyment but to curtail the negative impact on my creative process. I have been actively moderating comments for a long time, but the situation has finally reached a point where it has become untenable.

To provide a little more context: certain chapters have received a significant amount of negativity. Those who have finished reading this story can probably guess which chapters I'm referring to.

And the saddest part (to me) is that I was genuinely happy and proud when I first wrote and posted this work. I thought I did a great job.

Now, I look at this book and I feel embarrassed, maybe even a little bit ashamed.

But I need to focus on my other work. So, chapters 10-53 will remain unpublished on Wattpad.

The rest of this story can be found on AO3 where I can moderate comments more closely.

There will also be NO sequel.

THE REST OF THIS NOTE WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS.

For those who have read this book, let's talk about the major turning point that happened, which is the fact that Y/n "cheats" on Oikawa with Iwaizumi.

Listen—you guys need to understand that at the time I was first writing and publishing this fanfic, I was receiving comments telling me that they preferred Y/n to be with Iwaizumi. And as a writer who wants nothing more than to satisfy their readers, that's exactly what I tried to do.

I read the comments. I wrote according to the comments. And, I got backlash in return through the comments.

Writing the scene where Y/n cheats was a decision that ultimately split my audience in half. Some enjoyed the tension and drama it created. The other half... Well, they're the reason why the chapters are no longer posted.

I understand that this story isn't perfect. I understand it has flaws. Trust me, I see your comments—I ACTUALLY READ ALL OF THEM. But please understand that the version of me who first wrote this story and the version of me now are 2 different writers.

I would like to extend my gratitude to those who have supported my writing. Your encouragement means a lot to me, and I apologize again to those who were genuinely enjoying the story. I hope you understand that this decision is aimed at preserving a positive space for me and my work.

Take care,
michee