╰┈➤ 𝗬𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗘

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗬𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗥𝗨𝗗𝗬 𝗫 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥

warnings: YANDERE BEHAVIOUR, controlling behaviour, unhealthy relationships , slight nsfw , teeth rotting contents , fluff

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

^-^ you're an attractive girl! Rudy must be in luck that he gets to marry a sweet , kind and pretty girl like you

^-^ people has no idea how did you manage to fall in love with him because he is so cold, rude and mean with everyone (except his friends) and only enjoys eating

^-^ you've been dating him since high school.Your boyfriend who is now your husband,that are getting more and more attractive.He is more muscular and towers over you.His strong hands are veiny and bigger than you yet still keeping those spiky hair.

^-^ 𝘆𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱! 𝗥𝘂𝗱𝘆 that finally became the Inviso Chief Pillar.Now that he become more rich and has bigger responsibilities to ensure the safety of Cyberaya.He takes his job seriously.

^-^ 𝘆𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱! 𝗥𝘂𝗱𝘆 that is actually workaholic and tries his best to spend more time with you.Sometimes, he will come back home at 2 am and feels bad leaving you sleep all alone.He watches you sleep and kiss your cheek as a goodnight kiss before spooning you.

^-^ 𝘆𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱! 𝗥𝘂𝗱𝘆 who buys you a nice family house, takes some extra hours at work and makes pretty money just so he can pamper you, his most precious treasure, the person he would do whatever you want so you don't leave and live comfortably with him the rest of your life.

^-^ despite the years he can't stop getting happy yet proud every time he sees your ring, showing who you belong to.he wants you to wear your wedding ring ALL THE TIME.

^-^ 𝘆𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱! 𝗥𝘂𝗱𝘆 who feels disappointed & kinda upset when you have to remove the ring during mission but you have to so that it won't fall off while fighting villains :(

^-^ 𝘆𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱! 𝗥𝘂𝗱𝘆 who is sooo in love with his sweet wife  that he is almost overbearing, he just wants to take care of you & make sure that you’re healthy  & safe at all costs.

^-^ 𝘆𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱! 𝗥𝘂𝗱𝘆 who gets EASILY jealous.You're an extrovert and he dislikes that you always talking to other men casually and just brush it off when they flirts with you.Rudy will stand behind you and glares at them until they will go away.