╰┈➤ 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗥𝗨𝗗𝗬 𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗚𝗙 𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘

𝗩𝗜𝗥𝗚𝗜𝗡! 𝗥𝗨𝗗𝗬 𝗫 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥

warning : timeskip, nsfw , rudy switching from sub to dom , experienced! reader x inexperienced! rudy , smut , just rudy liking his gf tits

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗥𝘂𝗱𝘆 watches you getting ready.A teasing smile plastered on your face as you make yourself comfortable in his bed.

“baby, are you sure about this?" he asked.This was the third time he had asked the same question. He didn't wanna make it seem like he's forcing you to do it for him,for his sake or worse, making you uncomfortable.

Rudy and you had been together for months, and you knew what you had was undeniably special; to say the least. Everything about him, the way he treats you, the way he loves you, was something you’d perhaps only dared to dream prior.You are willing to do this for him because you trusted him.Besides,you can't help but feel curious about his reaction.Will he get flustered? or will he tries to act cool to hide his nervousness? You can't help but feel excited yet shy about doing this.

“mhm.. don't worry about it,babe! I don't really mind.”

You stare at your boyfriend's face, thinking that he looks silly with his face is slightly flushed.Without wasting time,you slowly pull your shirt upwards, revealing your strawberry-patterned bra.

Without wasting time,you slowly pull your shirt upwards, revealing your strawberry-patterned bra

(𝗥𝗘𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘)

“Tadaa! What do you think?”

You giggle upon seeing his awestruck reaction as you wait for him to reply.His jaw drops, eyes widen as he becomes speechless upon seeing your chest.Even though the underwear that you wore is quite childish,he thinks that you look really cute on it.

“babe?”

You tilted your head when he continues staring at your chest without saying anything.

“I-uhh”

Rudy fails to answer his girlfriend's question, but that didn't stop him from staring your chest.

“become speechless,eh?”

You continue giggling and shaking your head as you start to take off your shirt,throwing it to the side of the bed.Rudy quickly snaps out of his thought and saw you trying to unclasp your bra.He quickly grabs your arm trying to stop you from doing it.This catches you off guard as you quickly look at him in confusion.

“wait wait..are you doing it for real?”

This situation is making him nervous yet excited, but he continues hesitating about the idea of you showing your breasts to him.

You ignored his question and pushed his hand away from you.He kept hesitating and it slightly annoyed you.He noticed your expression and sighed.

“Okay sorry.I'm just gonna be quiet,alright?”

You give him a quick smile and unclasp your bra, freeing your tits so that he can finally see it.This causes him to get flustered again. He looks at your breasts with his eyes wide.

“I-...pretty....”

Eyes wide,jaw dropped,his reaction is so amusing to you.You grab his hand and put it on your left breast.

“aww come on.. don't just stare at it..give em a squeeze”

Rudy looks dumbfounded and slowly nods.He squeezes your chest, feeling the softness of it.

“wow... it's so...soft”

There's no doubt that he likes it.He has become more bold now as he starts to lift , squeezing and groping your breasts with both of his hands.Him switching his personality from submissive to dominant,caught you off guard, but you didn't stop him,you let him enjoy playing with your tits.

Don't be surprised when he suddenly asks you to let him play with your breasts again one day.He doesn't like it,he LOVES it.Who knows? Maybe one day,you will let him suck on it like a baby or leave a few hickeys on it.Let him use your mounds as a stress ball! It will calm him down or let him sleep on it! He will sleep like a baby and lightly snores once you let him.Rudy is so stubborn.If he's mad at you or ignores you,just offers him to play with your chest again so that you can get your boyfriend back.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

My MUET test is going well.Anyways, reader has more experience than rudy in this story, so she is less shy about it.