Too early (Fluff)

Kryoz x Smii7y
FLUFF
=> Jaren had a roommate, his closest best friend, John...It was Christmas and John couldn't visit his parents, feeling bad jaren invited him over to his...the two young boys realised their feelings were mutual as they face certain situations....

□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•

It was time for Christmas, all the youngsters in the dorms provided by the collage excitedly lock their dorms as they can't wait to meet their loved parents...
Some stayed over but over 90 percents of the dormitories were emptied out.

John and Jaren had been best friends since their childhood. Their friendship is no joke as it is a generation friendship. Their parents had been buddies in their high school times. The 2 young boys didn't know life without eachother.
In high school they did have their awkward and puzzling moments but they never really cared about it.

Like everyone else jaren had started packing up to visit his parents in Canada. Jaren's parents studied in America but moved back to Canada for business but this never broke the parents' friendship. They would have occasional get togethers in America.
John had a special bond with his parents due to his past struggles with his family...he always loved to spend time with his family...

Like every other year, John called his parents ready to pack to visit them.

~°Smii7y's POV°~

I was already getting my clothes ready to pack although we still had an entire week for my flight which I still didn't book (laziness~~)
Suddenly I heard John's phone ring, I turned to look over my shoulder and saw a distressed John biting his nails.

"Her John, whats wrong?"

"I have called my parents about 10 fucking times by now and they still haven't picked it up nor call back! I swear to god if they are going to surprise me with a gender reveal, I will go crazy!"

"Calm down Johnny boy!" I chuckled.
"They are probably busy with some other work."

"But what if they are not?" John said leaning forward.

"Alright you adhd dog, stop overthinking and better help me out"

"Fine then I want a payment" John said smirking and laid back on the bean bag he was sitting on.

"Wtf do you want me to pay you with?!"

"How about your ass?" John said as he lifted one of his eyebrows.

John always says stuff like this and i still haven't found how to respond to them so i just chuckled and got back to packing.

I continued to fold my clothes when I felt a hand slither on my waist. I was blushing like crazy and tensed up. I was ready to slap his hand away but he flinched and ran over to pick up his phone which was ringing.

"Hello?! Mom! Why didn't you pick up my calls?!
What?!?
B-but I-
Fine...."

My face twisted in confusion and concern as his eyes drowned in sadness and his face displayed a visible frown. I walked towards him to investigate.

"Yo bitch boy whats wron-"

Before I could complete my sentence he turned around and hugged me tightly.
He had his arms around my shoulder and his face stuffed between his arm and my neck.