In your brother's Call (fluff)

KRYOZ X SMII7Y
(Fluff)
=> Jaren and Matt are siblings. Jaren had the biggest crush on John....Matt's bestfriend. The fact that Matt and John shared almost everything caused Jaren to hesitate confessing to Matt. One day, finally.... Jaren gathers up the courage to talk about it to Matt.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Matt i swear to god if you open your wide mouth about this to anyone i will stab you to death without any empathy."

Matt just chuckled.

Jaren felt as if a burden was demounted from his shoulders. Soon he felt like the burden was remounted with extra weight as he heard another giggle with a different voice.

"Matt....was that you or is someone else there with you.....OMG was the John?!? That sounded like John! Please don't tell me you both are hanging out and you had this call in speaker!"

"Calm down milk boy....i am alone..." Matt smirked.

~~~

(John's pov)

"Actually.....i like John...."

"John?! As in my friend John?!"

"Uhh.....yeah...."

"Alright....how long..?"

"Almost 2..."

"Just 2 month? Good that you told me sooner..."

"Year....."

"Wtf?! That long?! Boy what have you been doing without telling me sooner....actually this is the perfect moment for you to tell...so not gonna complain."

"Huh?"

Matt just chuckled. Jaren disregarded his confusion and began threatening matt to not tell anyone....especially me....*chuckle* how funny....

I watched matt smirking at his phone then at me. I couldn't help but let out a small laugh at his brother's actions.

I guess he heard that cause his voice clearly showed panic.

~~~

*the next day at uni*

~~~

(Smii7y's pov)

I got off the car and waited for matt to come around so we could go inside the building.

I was looking down in my phone texting my friends to know where they are to join them. Suddenly i felt someone hold my hands and pull me towards the building.
I was very focused in texting and assumed that it was my brother so i didn't bother.

Then i heard a laugh from behind me. It sounded like matt. But matt was next to me?

That's when i snapped out and looked behind me to see my brother laughing his ass off. If my brother is there....then who tf is holding my hand?!
My neck quickly twisted to see the one beside me. My eyes widened and my heart stopped. It was John.
Oh god.

~~~
5 months later
~~~

"John..."

"Hmm?"
John was still in bed not wanting to get up when he heard his partner's call

"Ey boy, you pay attention when i Speak!"

"Yes my darling~ what is it?~"

"Yuck! Don't ever speak in that tone calling me that!"

Jaren fake gagged before both the boys laughed it out.

"How did you know i liked you since freshers in uni?? I don't think i ever told you about my long ass crush on you right?"

"Yeah you never told, but remember when you told your brother?"

"Yeah...?"

"I was in a call with your brother-"

"Huh?! You heard my cringe talk?!"

Jaren jumped from his chair to John, hovering over John with each hands beside John's head.

John smiled softly and opened his eyes to see a very embarrassed Jaren on top of him.

John had his hands behind his head relaxing as he let out a chuckle followed by a smirk.

Jaren noticed this and got off John realising he was too close.

John quickly held on to Jaren and pulled the latter.

Jaren was caught off guard and fell on John.
Flustered, Jaren tried to push himself up with the help of John's bare chest. But failed as John had a tight grip.

"I am sleepy, lets sleep for a bit more ~"

"Why am-"

John held on to Jaren's face moved it a bit upward and pecked him.

Jaren was stoned with wide eyes and just blinked.

John smiled widely and pushed Jaren's head to rest.

"Just close your eyes..."

John mumbled. Jaren relaxed in John's hold and closed his eyes with a soft smile.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Word count : 680

I did the drawing in like 5 minutes so pls don't mind the shit ಥ⌣ಥ