part 1.

━━━━━━━━━━

the monsters were never under my bed.

because the monsters were inside my head.

i fear no monsters, for no monsters i see.

because all this time the monster has been me.

monsters
nikita gill

━━━━━━━━━━

𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 1.
Loss of the 61

part 1.
  "I swear, I will not eat any hot foods for weeks now."

━━━━━━━━━━

𝘼𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙬

I liked Godolkin University. As a junior, I was already familiar with the enormous buildings and with most of the students and professors but what really hyped me up was that I could meet with my friends. Don't get me wrong, I loved my family and they adored me as well, but it always felt like a cold shower going home from campus for the summer break. The official semester year would have only started a week later, but I already moved back to my dorm a couple of days in advance.

– I swear if you're ahead of me, I'm going to kill you.

– And I swear I'm going to kill you if you keep talking about the rankings when the semester hasn't even started yet. – I rolled my eyes, grabbing my boxer from the ground and pulling it up.

In response, I got a T-shirt thrown in my face. I frowned at first but when I smelled it and it seemed clean enough, I pulled it over my head. Now standing in a pair of underwear and a shirt, I turned around to watch as Jordan Li started to gather around their clothes that were thrown all over their room. They were in their female form, already wearing some sweatpants and now searching for something for their upper body. This left me a couple of more moments to stare at their figure, not even looking away when they noticed I was staring. Jordan Li looked fucking amazing and I was sure if the staring contest with their nipples continue any longer, I would get hard again. They opened their mouth to speak but was interrupted by a loud bang from the door, which sounded like someone would have literally fallen to the wood and a second later it was opened by an out-of-breath Andre Anderson, who stumbled inside.

– Jor...Oh. – he cut off as he took in the still half-naked female Jordan, and me in search of my jeans.

– Fuck! – they voiced and quickly changed to their male form, so they wouldn't need to bother with covering up.