part 2.

━━━━━━━━━━

isn't it funny how

day by day

nothing changes

but when you look back

everything is different.

C.S. Lewis

━━━━━━━━━━

𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 1.
Loss of the 61

part 2.
"Leave me and my God complex alone, thank you very much."

━━━━━━━━━━

𝙅𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙣

Although the fire was out for days, I could have sworn I could still see some ashes around campus. I guess, no matter how hard the cleaning unit was working, no one could completely wipe out the destruction that happened. For days, everyone was sleeping in the gym hall which was a fucking nightmare and we had to use the communal bathrooms, which, again, fucking nightmare. I didn't think most of the students would have been comfortable with me in either the girls or the boys' showers, so I tried to wait it out until everyone was done, but there was a lot of fucking people. By the third day, my friends noticed this and the next night, Luke, Andre, and Andrew dragged me with them to shower which meant only one more stall was still free but no one really wanted to join the four of us.

The constructions were going slowly, slower than God U would have wanted it so they realized that the temporary solution to put us in the fucking gym won't work. The announcement came Monday morning, few minutes before the rankings were out.

"Due to the fire that has destroyed many of the rooms in the dorm building, we would like to inform our students, that everyone will share a room with another student. Students can choose their own roommate and register at the main building office, but students can only share a room with people of the same gender. For those who are not registered by Wednesday night, the university will assign a roommate to them. Thank you for your understanding."

Well, it was definitely better than sleeping on the fucking floor, but there was one tiny problem they didn't consider. Which gender did they think I belonged to? I could be both, would that mean I could choose either a boy or a girl?

– This is bullshit. – Cate voiced as she and Andrew walked over to sit down beside me in one of the smaller and more hidden study rooms.