Chapter 1 - The Fallen Human

Art is by ✨Kiti on tumber btw!

Stuff for new readers

-----------------------------------------

(Y/N): Your name

(A/N): Authors note

"": Dialogue

P.o.V: Point of view

'': thinking

(F/N): Friends name
-----------------------------------------

Long ago.

Two races ruled over Earth: HUMANS and MONSTERS.

One day, war broke out between the two races.

After a long battle, the humans were victorious.

They sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell.

Since the monsters had been sealed, six humans have disappeared at Mt. Ebbot.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Y/N) P.o.V

"Ugh" (Y/N) groaned as his alarm clock blared directly into his ear.

(Y/N) went to check his alarm clock and saw it was 7:20. (Y/N) groaned as he got out of bed and started his way into the hall bathroom. Once (Y/N) went inside he started his daily routine which included brushing his teeth, flossing, showering and putting on some cologne.

After (Y/N) finished he left the bathroom and started heading into the kitchen where he saw his grandfather watching something on the Tv.

"Hey Gramps!" (Y/N) spoke

"Hey bud!" he replied not glancing away from the Tv

"So, how's your morning going so far, gramps?" (Y/N) asked as he pulled out the milk and cereal

"Good, just watching the news" he said

As he said that (Y/N) grabbed a bowl and overheard the tv say something about Mt. Ebbot claiming another victim. (Y/N) dismissed it as he started to pour his cereal into the bowl followed by the milk (Like any NORMAL PERSON)

(Y/N) then sat down at the dinner table and started to eat his cereal while watching the news with his grandpa. He noticed that the girl that Mt. Ebbot had taken was one that attended his school. He finished his cereal and went to grab his backpack.

"Hey, Gramps i'm leaving for school right now" (Y/N) Said as he headed toward the front door

"Alright, see you when you get home bud, have a good day!" He said

(Y/N) opens the door and he feels the cold air hit his skin as he starts walking to school. As (Y/N) walks to school he meets up with a friend he recently met.
"Hey (F/N)! How ya doin?" (Y/N) asked as he approached him
"(Y/N)! Im doing great, you?" (F/N) replied
"Im doing good, thanks for asking!" (Y/N) said

(Y/N) and (F/N) continued their walk to school in silence.

"We have like ten minutes before the bell rings we should probably hurry up" (F/N) said breaking the awkward silence
"Aight then lets hurry up!" (Y/N) said as he started to run
"Oh a race?" He asked as he followed and almost immediately passed (Y/N)

After a while of (Y/N) jogging he made it to school with 4 minutes remaining before he was tardy. He went to class and started to just tune out everything as he started to space out.

After a while the bell rung and he grabbed his bag and then stood up. He then saw the teacher motioning for him to come to her desk.

"Uhh, what do you need?" (Y/N) asked

"Well, I wanted to talk to you about your grade in this class. Youre currently failing with half of the assignments missing." She said as she looked at him

"Oh is that so?" (Y/N) asked as he was getting ready to leave "I'll start doing some assignments!"

"Alright, just know that I don't want you to fail this class" she said

"Understood!" (Y/N) said as he went to his next class

The bell rung and the class had started and (Y/N) fell asleep again

??? P.o.V:
"Without the souls of the humans and monsters I will return to my flower form with no emotion yet again"

As asriel said that frisk hugged him immediately and consoled him. Asriel then runs away as she attemps to follow but fails. She heads back into the room with everyone waiting and starts towards the exit of the underground

(Y/N) P.o.V:
(Y/N) felt the ground shaking as he stopped spacing out. He looked around confused and then as soon as it started the shaking stopped.

"Huh that was weird" he said before spacing out yet again

*Timeskip to after school brought to you by chibi Inky nervously writing this chapter*

(Y/N) arrived at his house and and knocked on the door.

"Yo gramps you here?" He asked as he knocked on the door again

"Hey bud" he said "How was school? You feel that earthquake?"

"Yeah I felt it and school was good!" (Y/N) said as he went inside

"Yeah I heard it was from Mt. Ebbot, what do you think happened?" He asked

"Eh probably just a normal earthquake nothing to worry about!" (Y/N) said "I mean if it is something important im sure the police will handle it"

"Your probably right" he said "anyways what do you want for dinner?"

"Anything is fine!" (Y/N) replied

"Alright ill be done with dinner in 30 minutes" he says

*30 minute timeskip brought to you by frisk hugging asriel*

"Bud, foods ready!" He says as he sits down at the table waiting for (Y/N)

"Alright be there in a second!" (Y/N) says as he walks to the dinner table and sits down at the table "Smells good! Thanks gramps!"

"No problem bud" he replies

They both eat in silence as start to hear a commotion outside of their house. They both stand up and head towards the door. (Y/N) opens the door and looks outside only to notice the kid who fell down the mountain standing in front of a group of monsters.

"Uhm, gramps you seeing this?" (Y/N) asked confused yet curious

"Yeah, seems like the fallen kid has returned with the captives of the mountain" he replied trying not to show his disbelief

"Welp thats enough for today" (Y/N) replies as he heads to his room and grabs his pajamas.

(Y/N) then goes into his bathroom and takes a shower. After he finishes his shower he goes into his room and falls asleep.

—————————————-
Hello everyone thank you for reading! If you have any complaints or just and criticism I want to hear it as I do need  to improve!