Chapter 2 - Meeting someone new

Fanart by @8gyayahelloon on reddit!

Hello and thank you for coming back to read this yet again! I appreciate the support and I'll try to make the chapters a bit longer for all of you! Also 100 reads! that's insane I didn't even think it would get 50 but 100 is amazing!

Stuff for new readers

-----------------------------------------

(Y/N): Your name

(A/N): Authors note

"": Dialogue

P.o.V: Point of view

'': thinking

(F/N): Friends name
-----------------------------------------

Chapter 2 - Meeting someone new

(Y/n)'s P.o.V

(Y/n) wakes up to the sound of his alarm clock blaring once again. He turns off the alarm clock as he starts to get out of his bed. He stands up from his bed and grabs a pair of clothes as he heads towards the shower to do his daily routine. He starts to brush his teeth as he looks at his eyes noticing his messy hair.

"Musta had a really good sleep last night" (Y/n) Joked as he got ready to take a shower

He was in the shower and cleaned himself off and after ten minutes he got out. He put his clothes on and then put on some deodorant, He left the bathroom as he started his way to the kitchen for his cereal. As (Y/n) left the hallway and entered the living room as he noticed his grandpa was not watching the news like usual.

"Wonder if him being gone is due to last night's events?" (Y/n) said curious as to where his grandpa was. "Eh whatever it is I still have to go to school"

As (Y/n) says that he heads to the kitchen and grabs a bowl a box of cereal and some milk.

(Y/n) then pours his cereal into the bowl along with the milk. He sits down and starts eating his cereal as he notices just how quiet it is without his grandpa. He finishes his cereal and goes to grab his backpack.

He leaves the house and feels the cold air hit his skin as he starts walking to school. He meets up with (F/n) who seems really excited.

"(Y/n) did you hear about the monsters that are gonna be living in Ebbot city!" (F/n) asked excitedly

"I saw them last night, but I didn't know about that" (Y/n) replied

"Oh well I heard that they are gonna live here and they use magic and other stuff of the sorts!" (F/n) said with an excited tone "I also heard that some people are developing magic because of the seal on the mountain being removed!"

"Wait really? like actual magic?" (Y/n) asked "That can't be true"

"Well maybe it is, Maybe it isn't. But imagine if it is! It would be so cool!" (F/n) said

"Yeah it would honestly be a lot of fun especially if we develop magic" (Y/n) said

"Your right imagine all the stuff we could do!"

as (F/n) said that they arrived at the school gates and departed. (Y/n) went to his class and sat down. He looked around and put his head down and started to space out.

"Hello class, as you may have heard, monsters are immigrating into Ebbot City" She said

(A/N)

(Uhh if you guys have a teachers name please tell me ill use it!)

The entire class went silent and started to whisper to their friends... but (Y/n) didn't really show any interest as he heard it from (F/n). The class than went quiet as the teacher stared at the class waiting for them all to stop talking.