"The party."

Let's just say, i need to get myself out of this depression school mode, my head's been on.
And also this thing with that quiet INTJ guy, who's been following me around the campus everywhere.

And a party might be the solution. Just to get drunk, high or whatever, and forget about all the stuff that's going on in my life right now.

It was this tradition, all of the MBTI's were gonna be there. It was usually a fancy party to celebrate the start of the new school year, where all the drama happened, so it was pretty fun.
Me, ESFP and ISFJ were getting ready together, which was the part i was the most excited for. We all agreed to go in black dresses.

ESFP was sitting at the corner, blasting 2000's music through her phone. Right now, it was playing No Scrubs , which was one of her favourites.
She was singing along to it like it was the last time she listened to it. She already had her turtle-neck black dress on with her black leather jacket over it. And black high-heels, which looked glamarous on her.
She was still waiting for her curler to heat up, and fix her curlers a bit.

Me on the other hand, had no idea what to wear and neither how to style my hair.

" Always talking about what he wants, and just sits on his broke ass." (ESFP)
She was bassically blasting the music right next to my ear, but it was a vibe.

I made a shocked sarcastic fce, turning to her.
" This sounds familiar, is that about your boyfriend?" (ENFP)

" Shut up!" (ESFP)
She throws a pillow at me, but horribly misses.

" He's really the best boyfriend you ever had." (ENFP)
And i continued to helplessly search in my closet.

" So what do you think?" (ISFJ)
She was standing there, a excited smile on her face. She had a black dress, it had a low cut and was tied together behind her neck. She had her high-heels in black too, and pearls as her earrings. Her hair was down, and curled a bit the ends. She looked stunning, and hot.

" Well, ESTP's got a long way to go." (ESFP)

I think, ISFJ ignored that comment. It almost looked like it bothered her.

" You two beautiful look so hot, and i have nothing to wear!" (ENFP)
" Yeah, but that's 'cause i helped ISFJ. If she chose her outfit, it would've been a sweater." (ESFP)
" Well help me!" (ENFP)

" Let's see, what you got here." (ESFP)
She said as she looked through my closet, throwing out things while making comments.
" This one could work." (ESFP)

She pulled out a black dress, which had sleeves with square neckline.
" C'est très joli." (It is very pretty - ISFJ)
" Okay!!" (ENFP)
I say giggling excitedly.
While i changed in the other room, ESFP fixed her hair.

Then i did my hair into a short ponytail, and putted my earrings into my ear.
" You look so pretty." (ISFJ)
I smiled at her, and then we left.

ESFP was driving her car, while me and ISFJ were talking in the back seat.
She putted on her black sunglasses, which she probably stole from ESTP.

I turned to ISFJ.
" I'm so excited, what about you ISFJ?" (ENFP)
I smiled excitedly.

" You should hope that you won't see that boy, INTJ there. (ESFP)
My smile immeaditly dropped, the last thing i really wanted to see was his stupid face.
" Hope not." (ENFP)
" How about ESTP, ISFJ?" (ENFP)

She sighed almost tiredly.
" He still ignores me. It's like i am invisible for him." (ISFJ)
" I really though it meant something." (ISFJ)

" I've seen him around with someone new, don't know really. That boy has a new one every week." (ESFP)
ISFJ didn't respond to that, she just sadly smiled. I pulled her into a hug.