Chapter 3: Kevin asks Kim to marry him and they tell their friends

At Kevin and Kim's house

Kim had just arrived home to see dinner prepared for her and her favorite bottle of wine on the table and Kevin is dressed in a nice suit and Kim heads to her room and changes into a blue floor-length with a blue shawl and blue heels and comes out of the bedroom and Kevin pulls out her chair and she sits down and Kevin serves her a plate of Chicken Parmesan, which she starts eating, Kevin also pours her one glass of wine and he serves himself a glass of wine and food.

When Kevin finishes eating, He checks his pocket for the ring box and is  relieved he still has it. Kevin asked," Come with me to the garden. I have something to show you. Kim nods.

Kevin takes Kim's hands and leads her to the garden, which is covered in Red Rose Petals, and he leads to where the red rose petal form a heart, where he gets down on one knee and pulls out the Ring Box and opens it to reveal a 14-karat with a diamond encrusted bezzle with a blue gem.

Kevin asked," Kim Burgess, you make me smile, and laugh, you are are like the sun and are the love of my life and my one and only true love. Will you please marry me and Become my wife? 

Kim answered," The Answer is yes, A Million times yes, I will marry you, Kevin Atwater. I love you.

Kevin puts the ring on her ring finger and wraps his arms around her waist and cuddles her.

Kevin cleans up from dinner and serves dessert which is a chocolate cake with blue frosting and sprinkles, which Kim liked and they get showers and head to bed, excited to tell their friends.

The Next day the 21st district

Kim parks her car next to Adam's and Kevin parks his car next to her car and they hold hands as they walked inside and stepped inside the 21st district, wearing their engagement rings.

Trudy noticed right away and said," congratulations on getting engaged, you two. I'm happy. 

Kim said," Thank you sergeant, we are heading upstairs to tell our friends. They walk upstairs.

They head up to the Intelligence unit and see Erin Lindsay, Hailey Upton, Vanessa Rojas, Adam Ruzek, Antonio Dawson and Jay Halstead looking at them wondering why they are late.

Kim and Kevin said," We are getting married. Next year. Also, we are engaged.

Their friends start cheering for them and the girls looked at her engagement ring.

the boys looked at his engagement ring and both were excited to tell everyone at Molly's. 

The day went on as normal and they talked about the exciting upcoming double wedding.

At Molly's

Kevin and Kim are standing, as Will, Alaina, Ethan, Natalie, Connor, Sarah, Noah and Robin are sitting, and they see Kevin and Kim standing together, looking excited but they weren't sure about what,

The Firefighters are also curious about what the big surprise is and they are sitting down. 

Kevin and Kim said," WE ARE ENAGAED AND GETTING MARRIED NEXT YEAR.

Everyone cheered for them and offered the couple their congratulations and stayed up until  11:00 pm because it was the weekend and they didn't have work on the weekends.

Everyone then headed home and went to bed.