Mine to Claim and Dark Space

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

[Reader Pov:]

I was happy, finally, this horrible experience was over. [Y/n] through to herself. The poor girl try to stand up, Paimon, Aether and Raven were so close to her.

Before she could even try to reach for Raven's hand, the ground below her feet start to shake.

She head a chuckle and soon a maniac laugh behind her and looking over her shoulder, she saw the Clone giving her a psychopathic smile.

Realizing what it was, [y/n] just had the time to look back at the ground infront of her, as a large blue vineyards broke the ground below and wrapped itself on her body.

"[Y/n]!" "Mama!"
Aether and Paimon yelled from below, seeing [y/n] being held. The thorns of the vineyards grip on her form, scratching her skin and clothes. Her arms were held and locked together, meaning she couldn't summon her book.

"You always through you were better than me."
[Y/n] Heard The clone of Albedo talk, as she hiss from the pain, the thorns starting to make deep cuts, blood slowly start to appear on the surface.

"Everyone loves you, Klee, Sucrose, Jean and even Kaeya."
He continue talking, the vineyards brought [y/n] closer to the clone, as it rip off the collar of her dress, exposing her collarbone and... a star scar?

"Tell me Traveler, have you ever through what you little and dear [y/n] might be?"The clone spoke, as he gave the group a creepy smile

The clone spoke, as he gave the group a creepy smile. Before they could even respond, he push his fingers into [y/n]'s scar... making a purple like liquid drip from her chest.

Her body felt numb, it was painful yet [y/n] couldn't scream. She saw his hand around inside the scar, now having a glowing color inside. She never thought about it... what she really was?

Suddenly her body fall on the snow, Aether run towards her, as Raven had enough and push the Clone off from [y/n].

[Y/n] look down her glowing scar, seeing a bright purple like glow inside her body. Hearing a gasp, she look over Paimon, seeing her look over the fight between Raven and Albedo's clone, e except in his hand... was a Gnosis?!

[Y/n] couch, not understanding her situation

"Why... do I have... a Gnosis...?"
[Y/n] ask herself, the inside was filled with a blueish green liquid, seem similar to the Anemo element.

"Mama, Your wings!"
Hearing paimon yelled, [y/n] look back, seeing her wings fade into small sparkles of light. Her body was heavy, numb and she was feeling tired. She couldn't even summon her book.

The last thing she saw, was Paimon going over her side and taking her hand, crying while looking at [y/n]. Aether held a empty yet angry look, staring at the fight, he seem to be breathing hard.

Raven and Albedo were trying to get her piece of chess back, starting a fight between then.

Then, her vision went black as the voices and sounds went more and more far.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

How long was she walking? [Y/n] woke up in this dark void place... there's nothing in here. The whole place was big, and the only thing she could do was walk... and walk... and walk... and walk.

She called Aether, paimon. Gods, even Lumine. Yet, the silence was her only answer.

Looking down, the scar on her chest was closed, her dress dirty by that strange liquid.

On the ceiling, it had some strange stars. Some had purple, red, blue and even yellow colors. They seem familiar but she couldn't place her finger on it.

It was strange, in such a big place and no life was there, [y/n] had some weird and maybe paranoid feeling she was being watched, but there was no one there... or maybe there was?

[Y/n] just hoped she would wake up soon and hopefully, on her own world.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

"You always through you were better than me, aren't you?! But guess what? I took something you could never have!"
Outside, [y/n] was laying unconscious on Aether's lap, Paimon was crying by her side. Her body was cold ans she wasn't breathing, Aether was almost going rampage. Paimon's hiccups were filled with her sobbing words.

Raven was in front of the Traveler and the flying kid, while Albedo and his clone were practically ready to cut off each other's head.

"This have nothing to do with [y/n], Now give her back the chess piece!"
Albedo yelled back, striking again and again and somewhat missing every move.

"Oh? Did I hit a nerve? Did the unknown girl have some value for you?"
The imposter ask, holding [y/n]'s Gnosis. He had a creepy and satisfied smile on his face, avoiding every hit.

"Shut your mouth!"
Albedo yelled back, as he jump on the clone, grabbing the Gnosis. Now both were playing tug war, the small piece of chess making soft cracking sounds by the pressure.

None of the two notice it, until Aether had go in between them.

He summon his sword and point at both of Albedos, the Gnosis on his hand slowly start to have a pink purplish color, the same color Aether appear to have when [y/n] and he meet.

"You both, stop where you are!"
Aether yelled, making the air being heavy and cold.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─
[The author: answering some question, yes, all the Dragon's will appear and have some moment with the Reader and Yes, Osial is included.]