Liyue: Zhongli + Xiao Part Final. ⚠ Smut ⚠

[The horny author: *in Peter Griffin dead position *

The Author: this I what you get for sinning.

The Tired Author: oh... there is a chapter here... I'll post-

The author: NOOO-

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

So, it's have been a few days since Zhomgli had, 'ahem' taken [y/n] into his room.

Xiao was quite worried about Morax and his Lady, since they both seem ro dissappear and leave Hutao to take care of the business.

His thoughts were interrupted by a Strong familiar geo power.

He turn to look back, Seeing Zhongli in his half Dragon form. The Yaksha could feel the heat from Zhongli's body.

"I need a favor, Xiao."

The Yaksha gulp down, having a serious look on his face.

"Whatever you need, Morax."

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

Well, he kind of did regretted saying those words. Xiao was send to look after [y/n] while Zhongli had to figure out some things.

What he didn't expect was to see [y/n], completely naked on the bed. It seems Zhongli's rut triggered her own.

"Mmmm..? ah, hello Xiao~"
[Y/n] spoke, looking over the pillow where her head was laying. Her tail was moving to the sides, while her skin was covered in bite marks, hickeys and so on.

Her face was red, and there was a Geo Symbol on her belly that the poor blanket barely covered.

Well... Zhongli also say to keep her busy... so....

“Take it.”
Zhongli’s entire room is filled with Xiao’s heavy pants and snarls, ricocheting off the walls and causing the furniture to shake.

[Y/n]'s own soft moans are drowned out by the slam of the headboard against the wall and each grunt that leave his lips as he thrusts into her.

On her back, She was face pressed on the pillow, while her back was pin up, as the Yaksha was holding her tail and waist, pounding [y/n] from behind as if he was taking thousands of years of frustration out on her.

She can barely focus, her vision is blur as the pain of his fingernails digging into her [s/t] makes the pleasure she's feeling soar even higher. 

With each gentle whimper falling against the pillow [y/n] was huggin and bitting on, her chest rises and falls.