The downfall

The night was cold, freen was busy coordinating the different team, because ironically everyone wanted to be involved, engfa, Charlotte and richie, so they respective tactic team was there even Scott want to be in the intervention team but freen stopped him she didn't wanted her little brother to be hurt. As an agreement everyone designed freen to organize all this mess because everyone was too stubborn for they own good.

But becky convinced her that the more people they have here was the best shoot to arrest Christopher and thanks to that the man wouldn't have a single escape.

She put sam on the tech team in the van, like earlier today she hacked a satellite to have a live feed on the building in front them to listed the number of the men present in the warehouse.

Charlotte and engfa was arguing quietly at the opposite of her surely about the danger to go inside, she didn't interfere and let them resolve the problem themselves when they were ready they would come to her and she would give them the order.

By calculation she knew that Christopher group was outnumbered by them but she didn't want any mistakes, sam discovered a hidden exit in this building so she put people there to guard the door, he has a lot of guard posted in front the building, plus few goons that was doing round in the perimeter, so she used the same tactic of this morning, by putting together many members of each team accompanied by a police officer to have the advantage.

She would put engfa, Charlotte, richie and her friend who was in the cops force as the leader of the different group, when they were inside they would disperse themselves, and takes them by surprise. Sam and the other tech guys would guided them through the building to avoid any bad surprise, the order was the same they shoot to hurt and disarmed them but not to kill, but if they didn't have the choice they have the right to do so. She ordered them to coordinated their watch to have the same hours to attacked Christopher simultaneously, so they would be disoriented.

Becky for her part was proud of freen when she clearly saw that the girl wouldn't take any part on the infiltration in the warehouse, her lover was calm collected her order was clear and short.

They have fifteen minutes before the assault everyone was in the position, freen was deep in thought, was it really the end she hope so, she knew she have to deal with the issue with her parents but she will let that for another day.

'' A Penny for your thought?'' Becky sensing that her lover was in in sort of turmoil.

''It's nothing don't worry baby.'' She tried to assure the younger girl, becky look at her deep in thought, she knew freen has a lot to deal with and the sudden reappearance of her parents didn't help, she was certain it was that, that was bothering her.

''It's about your parent isn't it?'' Becky hit the nails without even knowing, it prove just how well she knew freen.

Freen sighed she didn't want to talk about that but it seems inevitable now, plus she know how stubborn becky was.

''Yeah i just don't know how to process all of this, you know I was in good place before they appears by magic, but now I learned that not only I have a brother and sister, but they were alive all this time, they didn't feel it was necessary to inform me that they were well, I feel like they abandoned me and for me the feeling is worst that them being dead. And i know it's bad to feel like that but I can't help it, I guess if everyone was in my shoes they would be happy, even though they tried to explain it I feel like I guess I fear that if I knew their side it would broke my heart even more than healing me you know.''she shrugged utterly defeated, becky body act on her own before she knew it she was already hugging her.