Girl From the Party

Y/N POV

I'm back home. After I drove Kehlani to her house. Honestly, I forgot she lived in Oakland, which is a bit far, considering Florence and I live in Burbank California, but I didn't mind the drive. But that's not even the distance that was driven. We were in Ojai and that was a five-and-a-half-hour drive to Oakland and about six back. Two hundred dollars on gas. Although I didn't mind it, it was nice to hang out with her.

With a sigh I stand from the corner of the bed, I haven't talked to Flo today but I've put it off as she is busy.

I stretch my arms out to the ceiling and yawn, as I throw on an outfit. I grab the ring Flo gave me and the ones I had before and slide them on my fingers.

 I grab the ring Flo gave me and the ones I had before and slide them on my fingers

I went into the bathroom brushing my hair and then my teeth. Walking back into my bedroom I make sure I have my phone, it is in my pocket. Then checking for my wallet, I saw it on the nightstand and put it in my pocket as well.

I grabbed a bag and put some swim clothes inside, then I walk in the hallway to grab a towel from the closet. Once I return to my room I put it in the bag, throwing it over my shoulder.

Walking downstairs I immediately went to the kitchen, to refill the cat's food bowl, as she rushed in.

Meow

Billie was with Florence so I didn't have to fill her bowl or water. Dog is probably living her best life, getting to travel and all.

I pet her small figure as she eats. I grab her water bowl dumping out the old water to get fresh water, I place it back down.

I go to the pantry to get myself a quick snack, before walking into the living room and then to the closet to get my jacket.

I didn't put it on just draped it over my shoulder, I grabbed my keys and left after I locked the door.

I walked to my car and got in, I took the bag from my shoulder and put it in the passenger seat. starting the engine I plugged my phone into the AUX cord and played some music.

Then I started my drive to Malibu. Should I be going to Malibu? No. Am I going to anyway? Yes. Why? Because I'm incredibly irresponsible.

I pull out of the driveway and start my drive. Malibu is only about forty minutes from our house if there's no traffic. Knowing LA there will be.

To my surprise, there wasn't that much traffic, so I got there pretty quickly. I parked my car, getting out, instantly being met with the sun shining down and a crowd on the beach.

I smile to myself as I remember this was once my life. Parties on the beach, late nights, drunk hookups.

Wait. I shouldn't be thinking about that right? Or at least not in the sense I am. I should hate these times. Right?

Shaking my head I sigh today is a day to have fun. I start making my way down to the beach looking for a specific beach house.

When I see it I see there are people all around. I start walking towards the house and I can hear the music coming from inside.