The Night it Happened.

Finishing off the last note of the song, Call me what you like, the audience cheered. Wilbur looked around at his other bandmates, smiling. I bowed my head, I went with my bandmates, and we all went off stage, concluding the show.
"That went really well!" I exclaimed, carrying my guitar into the backstage area.
"I agree! Tonight went really well!" Joe added.
They all said their goodbyes after resting backstage, I sighed, still having much more to do at home, and I rang up an Uber to pick me up.

Once I saw a car pull up, I knew it was now time to go, carrying my guitar on my back with my phone in my pocket. I got into the car and gave the driver directions to my house. I smiled. At least I get to see Tallulah tonight.
....
I reached for the nearest vase, standing on my tippy toes. Trying not to drop it, I carefully filled it with water and set it aside. I cut the stems of the amapolas and set them in the vase. "Papi will love these," I thought to myself.
Phil entered the kitchen, seeing Tallulah. He let out a soft smile, "Your dad is almost home, don't worry,"
"I know," I paused, "That's why I picked these amapolas for him, I just don't see Papa a lot anymore,"
Phil smiled, "I'm sure he'll love them," Phil helped me carry the amapolas toward papis
bedroom. Setting them down on his nightstand, I walked out of his room to go by the window and watch when Papa would arrive home.

I sat there still watching out the window until a black van pulled up, "That has to be Papi,"
A tall man, with a fall coat and a guitar strapped around his back, exited the vehicle.
I ran outside to greet him, hugging him tightly, "I missed you, Papi," I said, still hugging him.

Phil came through the front door, also hugging Papi, "I'm glad you made it home safe,"
"I missed you too Tallulah, Phil do you mind staying here longer to get Tallulah to bed, I have a bit more work to complete," Papi said, wrapping his arms around me
"Of course mate, just don't overwork yourself, ok?"
"I won't, I promise," Papi said, brushing his hair toward the side. I looked up at Papi, smiling, "Before you I go to bed, can you sing me a song?" I asked.
"Sure, I can do that before I get back to work," Papi said.
They all went inside, and I quickly ran upstairs to my luscious botanical bedroom. Sitting on the edge of my bed, I waited for Papi to come upstairs with his guitar.

....

I strummed the last chord of Dear Theodoisa, I looked at Tallulah, an she was already asleep, I carefully picked her up and uncovered her fuzzy blanket. Setting her down in her bed and putting her blanket up till her shoulders. I brushed her hair back slightly and kissed her cheek. "I'm so lucky to have a daughter like her," I thought, carefully closing the door.

I went down the stairs to where Phil was, feeling tired, I yawned. "You should get some sleep Will, you have a day ahead of you tomorrow," Phil said.
"I will," I paused, "after I finished editing the sorry boys,"
I suddenly felt dizzy, and Phil looked up at me, "Are you ok, mate?"
Not being able to respond, Phil acted quickly and caught me before I could fall over.
"Will, you need to go to bed right now before you hit your head," Phil said.
"Could you help me get to my bedroom," I replied, half unconscious.
"Of course, then I'll have to go," Phil replied. Phil helped me walk toward my bedroom, and I collapsed onto my bed, falling asleep immediately.
"Sleep well," Phil paused, "And take care of yourself,"

I woke up feeling tired, I shrugged it off and got up. I looked at the clock. It was 4:31. "Enough time to get some editing done," I thought while walking over toward my computer. Turning it on, I typed i. My password. I clicked on the Adobe Premiere Pro editing software and then clicked on the project for the sorry Boys and started to edit.

Looking at the clock, it was 6 o' clock, I decided to finish up later and go watch a film downstairs. Getting the dizziness feeling again, I didn't let it stop me.
Going toward the stairs, I went down one step and tried to take another step but felt myself falling.

I tried to reach for anything. But it was too late. I hit the floor, damaging my head. Black filled the room as I went unconscious.

....

I heard a loud noise, which woke me up, "Papi?" I called in a whisper like voice. I called again in a louder tone, "Papi??"
No one called back. Maybe he was asleep. I quickly got up and went to Papi's bedroom, but his bed was empty. I started to get really worried.
I ran and checked every room in the house until I came downstairs and saw Papi on the floor unconscious. A puddle of blood was by his head. It seemed to be growing bigger and bigger. My eyes widened, I ran upstairs and grabbed Papi's phone and called Abeulito, he answered after the second time.
"What is it will-" I cut him off, "Papi is hurt!" I cried.
Phil, with a worried tone, said, "I'll be there in a second!"