Wake up Papa...

I heard a loud noise, which woke me up, "Papi?" I called in a whisper like voice. I called again in a louder tone, "Papi??"
No one called back. Maybe he was asleep. I quickly got up and went to Papi's bedroom, but his bed was empty. I started to get really worried.
I ran and checked every room in the house until I came downstairs and saw Papi on the floor unconscious. A puddle of blood was by his head. It seemed to be growing bigger and bigger. My eyes widened, I ran upstairs and grabbed Papi's phone and called Abeulito, he answered after the second time.
"What is it will-" I cut him off, "Papi is hurt!" I cried.
Phil, with a worried tone, said, "I'll be there in a second!"

I sat there holding Papi's hand, hoping he would wake. I heard a door open from the upstairs. "Probably Phil," I thought.
I heard Phil behind me, "I called 911. They'll be here soon, I just -" I stopped listening, all the tears I held back were now all pouring out. Phil wrapped his arm around me, "He'll be OK, I promise,"
I didn't answer, still in pure shock. I dug my head into philzas chest and cried my heart out.

Chayanne came in soon afterward. Hearing the sirens, I already knew they were here. Phil tried to pull me away from the paramedics surrounding him. But I still clung to his hand.
"Tallulah, you need to let go of his hand," Phil asked. I hesitated, after a moment I let go.
Phil picked me up and signaled for Chayanne to follow, we went back upstairs and got into Philza's car.
On the way, Chayanne tried to comfort me while I clung onto my flute and one of the amapolas I found right before we left the house.
Then I remembered that I had been really tired, my eyes dropped down and I fell asleep.

I woke to Phil saying that we were here. It took a second to remember, and the cloud that had been covering my happiness was back.
I got out of the car holding my flute and amapola.
We walked into the hospital, and Papa had already arrived an hour earlier.
We were waiting in the waiting room for what felt like hours. Finally, a nurse came up to us and said he was all set up to be visited. Seeing Papi in a hospital bed brought back by sadness. I bottled it up, holding back tears.
However, Papi was still not awake. I ran to his side, grabbing his hand. Phil was talking to the doctor, and I listened in, "Is he going to be ok," Phil asked.
"We don't know, it's hard to tell in a coma," the doctor paused, "We'll have to keep him here for 2-3 months, it is possible he could have lost his memory, he hit is head pretty hard,"
Tallulah started to panick. "What if Papi never woke up?!?" She sat there making up conclusions if her papi didn't wake. Abelito came and stood next to her
"He'll be OK. He's strong, he will make it," Phil said. But it wasn't enough to wash away the conclusions that I had already made up. I quickly got up and ran out of the room as fast as I could, I heard abuelito call for me but I ignored it, after finding a bathroom with no one in it, I sat there and cried my heart out.

                                 ....

I called for Tallulah as she ran out, "she is probably not feeling the best at the moment, I'll go find her in a minute," I thought, glancing at Will.
Chayanne tugged at my shirt, "Yes Chay?"
"Is Tallulah ok," Chay asked.
"Yeah, she is just upset right now. Stay here, and I will go find her," I told Chay
He nodded as I walked out of the room, walking to one of the closer bathrooms. I could hear a faint cry. I quickly ran into the bathroom. The crying stopped, "Tallulah?" I asked. No answer, just I heard a bathroom stall creak open, and Tallulah peeked out, her eyes glistened of tears forming at the edge of her eyes.
"Come here, it's ok," she came toward me and immediately wrapped her arms around me. I returned the hug smiling, "Come on, let's go see Papi one more time before we go home and rest for longer," Tallulah nodded, and we walked back toward Will's room. As I peeked in, Chayanne was still waiting for us sitting on one of the nearby chairs, we eventually packed up and went back to my house by Will's.
I put Tallulah in the bed by Chayanne and read them to sleep. Yawning myself, I went toward my room and found myself lying in my bed. Tomorrow will be a new day.

(Word count: 815)

FINALLY DONE WITH CHAPTER 2!!
Sorry, this is a short one. It was Thanksgiving break, so I was busy with family. However, I'm going to try to post more often because this fanfic has been fun writing so far.